Dow down 220 at momment

it broke under 11000 on july 15th. I think that was the bottom. We shall see. Guy i work with from Harvard with econ and finance degree thinks we may go to 10k.

it broke under 11000 on july 15th. I think that was the bottom. We shall see. Guy i work with from Harvard with econ and finance degree thinks we may go to 10k.

If it breaks under 10725 we are screwed. It does that and we are likely to go back to 7300 and retest the 2002 lows.

Last edited:
oh never mind. its the 50%mark. If we form a bottom above that we are in store for a massive bull market like the 90's. I still subscribe to this:

alt-energy-eps-v5.gif

It is likely to be bad for everyone Darla.

Right now is just likely the beginning.
Unless of course oil drops a lot.

That would shorten the length and severity of the pain a lot.

Do you think so? When? Man that would be bad news for me, on top of the business credit crunch, just when I am starting to grow my business writing workshop business.

I think so. Started a year ago; we're in it.

Do you think so? When? Man that would be bad news for me, on top of the business credit crunch, just when I am starting to grow my business writing workshop business.

Right now it looks like Chap is correct and that it has bottomed.... but if it tests and breaks 10725, then Trog is right... it could easily break down to the 7300 level and test the 2002 lows.

Gold, silver, cash.... good holdings to consider.

CEF invests directly in gold and silver bullion.

Last edited:
Back