Dowd

Well, I guess I have a bad case of CDS too. I wouldn't put any of the aforementioned past her to achieve her goals.

I know you do. But I give you a pass because you’re Tiana and I like you. And I give Onceler a pass, because he seems cute. The rest of you better just knock it off! No more passes!

I know you do. But I give you a pass because you’re Tiana and I like you. And I give Onceler a pass, because he seems cute. The rest of you better just knock it off! No more passes!

:) works for me.

Anyway, time will tell. If she goes to the convention and doesn't pull any $hit, I'll see a therapist for my CDS, if she does well, then I won't be suprised.

From Wiki:

Shortly after she won her Pulitzer, a New York Press article analyzed Dowd's columns and concluded that Dowd appears to do little reporting and tends to "dumb down" her subject matter by viewing it through the lens of pop culture.[15] A 2002 Weekly Standard article explored Dowd's alleged narcissism and tendency to reduce "political phenomena ... to caricatures of the personalities involved."

In 2003, Dowd was accused by Spinsanity.com[16] and James Taranto of inserting ellipses to change a quote's intended meaning.[17] This has resulted in the invention of a number of faux words ("dowdify," "dowdification," "dowdified") sometimes used by conservative bloggers and editorialists as derogatory terms to describe willful misinterpretation of a quote.

Back