Draft Bloomberg Movement Launched

Statement. Not question. Notice the lack of a question mark. Ah, the golden child of JPP.com, SM. Bless his every golden loche.
Here is the original statement: "The important question is which side does he steal more votes from."

The statement describes a question. You can choose to answer the question or not, but you cannot deny that there is a question worthy of an answer. :)

Draft bloomberg ...Why ????

Because SF will go to any lengths to avoid voting for a Democrat, and he wants to be able to say he didn’t vote for the Republican. So even though Bloomberg is in reality, a liberal democrat, SF can avert his eyes from that, and be able to say he voted for the Independent, thus joining that most rarified of all atmospheres filled with people better than everybody else, currently inhabited by several people on this board…all of whom still enabled this bloody war.

But, they feel good about themselves, and that’s what counts.

Because SF will go to any lengths to avoid voting for a Democrat, and he wants to be able to say he didn’t vote for the Republican. So even though Bloomberg is in reality, a liberal democrat, SF can avert his eyes from that, and be able to say he voted for the Independent, thus joining that most rarified of all atmospheres filled with people better than everybody else, currently inhabited by several people on this board…all of whom still enabled this bloody war.

I think you have nailed it ?:clink:

he will take from both parties but based on the political landscape he will take more from the republican side.. this is why its so important for dems to realize they will likely win in 08.. who do you want. Hillary or Obama.

What a load of crap. I have no problem with the fact Bloomberg was a Democrat turned Rep turned Independent. I like him because he is better than the current crop of Reps and Dems. He is an actual leader with success at running a profitable firm. He understands economics better than the entire rest of the field combined.

Darla is simply too confused to understand that there are people out there capable of voting for individuals based on their qualifications rather than on their party.

But please Darla, continue with your fantasy spins. They are entertaining.

What a load of crap. I have no problem with the fact Bloomberg was a Democrat turned Rep turned Independent. I like him because he is better than the current crop of Reps and Dems. He is an actual leader with success at running a profitable firm. He understands economics better than the entire rest of the field combined.

Darla is simply too confused to understand that there are people out there capable of voting for individuals based on their qualifications rather than on their party.

there are people out there capable of voting for individuals based on their qualifications rather than on their party.

LOL

You voted for the hapless Bush over two emminently qualified and competent men, Gore and Kerry. And didn't you vote for the fossil Dole over Clinton?

Not as entertaining as you are SF!

Back