Draft Gore movement heating up

Ahhh, nothing to say about his Saudi trip?

What about it? So Gore told the Saudi's that most Americans do not support abusing War Criminals ... i.e. .. Abu Ghraib .. so what!

And Bush kept talking about eating Pig at Pres Conference with the German Chancellor Angela Merkel ...

Im not sure what you mean by this ... but he has one of the most successful Congressional and Senate records ..winning reelections with an unbelievable 95% of the vote! He was a two term VP ... and he won the popular vote against Bush ..what are you talking about Sir?

You seem convinced that Gore won the election, I ask why he never took office then? was it just yet another conspiracy?

What about it? So Gore told the Saudi's that most Americans do not support abusing War Criminals ... i.e. .. Abu Ghraib .. so what!

And Bush kept talking about eating Pig at Pres Conference with the German Chancellor Angela Merkel ...

Yeah, the poor abused guys had it so bad.... that one is really old!:rolleyes:

and you harp on GORE'S saudi trip and say nothing of the extensive Bush family connections?? LOL

I harped on it? what was it mentioned twice? You mean you will now harp on it and try to turn it around.

So tell me about the Bush family connection oh coon boy, tell me what ya know.

Back