Dumbest people in the World...

Which country has the stupidest people in the world?

• USA

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • CANADA

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • MEXICO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SWEDEN

• IRAQ

• SAUDI ARABIA

• PAKISTAN

• AFGANISTAN

• ZIMBABWE

• ETHIOPIA

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Darn I have to agree with 3D. that sucks.

Dont get mad USC just cause I called you out on being a pussy and letting some high school neolibertarian geeks boss you around....

I thought you were 50ish...and letting some 18 year olds bossing you around...Come on man...

CK

Me mad ?

Not at all, you just do not endear anyone I know of to ya with your posts. Selfl included.
And I am a pretty abrasive person myself.

Me mad ?

Not at all, you just do not endear anyone I know of to ya with your posts. Selfl included.
And I am a pretty abrasive person myself.

Well you just got mad at me after I called you out on succumbing to peer pressure from these neolibertarian geeks...

Before they said anything you were agreeing with me....

After these geeks decided to play popularity contest you switched sides....

Thats called being a pussy...

CK

LOL,
If you think I get pissed over what some cyberpunk posts ?
I have been chewed out by adult pros and kept my cool. A few times I even deserved it.

Well you have a lot to learn in life yet.

Well you just got mad at me after I called you out on succumbing to peer pressure from these neolibertarian geeks...

Before they said anything you were agreeing with me....

After these geeks decided to play popularity contest you switched sides....

Thats called being a pussy...

CK

Exactly who are these "high school neolibertarian geeks"?

I thought he posted a sarcastic remark.

Oh, please. He is not at all typical.

And I know better than most of you, because I work with Canadians! Just saw a great CAF enlisted man get promoted to warrant officer a couple of weeks ago as a matter of fact. :can:

But you just had to know we were going to vote for Canada after CChild set himself up as a straw man for us to knock down. :pke:

And I know better than most of you, because I work with Canadians! Just saw a great CAF enlisted man get promoted to warrant officer a couple of weeks ago as a matter of fact. :can:

But you just had to know we were going to vote for Canada after CChild set himself up as a straw man for us to knock down. :pke:

Of course, but there's another (though almost former) Canadian on the board :can: who would hate to be tarred with the same brush. :)

Well we did elect George W Bush President once and no one has gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public and I have been to Alabama and Arkansas..........Still there are places with more idiots then us. Look at Iran and Israel. Those morons, for all intents and purposes, live in a theocracy.

Well we did elect George W Bush President once and no one has gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public and I have been to Alabama and Arkansas..........Still there are places with more idiots then us. Look at Iran and Israel. Those morons, for all intents and purposes, live in a theocracy.

Not too mention that here we have nearly half of the electorate saying if one dies not vote for their candidate, they are prejudiced against blacks. On the other hand, we have those on the other side saying that if one doesn't support their pov regarding the 2nd amendment, they are a commie.

Personally, I'm tired of all the extremes.

Not too mention that here we have nearly half of the electorate saying if one dies not vote for their candidate, they are prejudiced against blacks. On the other hand, we have those on the other side saying that if one doesn't support their pov regarding the 2nd amendment, they are a commie.

Personally, I'm tired of all the extremes.

Kathianne, I would expect any relief from the extremists for at least a year.

The elections will be in Nov, but the losing side will bitch & moan for at least 8 or 9 months.

Back