Dumbest people in the World...

Which country has the stupidest people in the world?

• USA

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • CANADA

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • MEXICO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SWEDEN

• IRAQ

• SAUDI ARABIA

• PAKISTAN

• AFGANISTAN

• ZIMBABWE

• ETHIOPIA

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Not too mention that here we have nearly half of the electorate saying if one dies not vote for their candidate, they are prejudiced against blacks. On the other hand, we have those on the other side saying that if one doesn't support their pov regarding the 2nd amendment, they are a commie.

Personally, I'm tired of all the extremes.

Kathianne, I've told you a million times you should never exaggerate.

Kathianne, I would expect any relief from the extremists for at least a year.

The elections will be in Nov, but the losing side will bitch & moan for at least 8 or 9 months.

In spite of my poor typing, I wonder where you get the 8 or 9 months? Seems to me the Bush haters have been at it since the inception, getting more strident after 9/11, even moreso after 3/03.

In spite of my poor typing, I wonder where you get the 8 or 9 months? Seems to me the Bush haters have been at it since the inception, getting more strident after 9/11, even moreso after 3/03.

Oh I don't know, I wouldn't call the American publics pronounced exasperation at Bush's demonstrated incompetence hate. Hell I was a Republican for 24 years until W and the wingnuts fucked it up but I'd still drink a beer with the guy.

The problem right now with American politics is that the Republicans are a party of bad ideas and the Democrats are a party of no ideas.

Oh I don't know, I wouldn't call the American publics pronounced exasperation at Bush's demonstrated incompetence hate. Hell I was a Republican for 24 years until W and the wingnuts fucked it up but I'd still drink a beer with the guy.

The problem right now with American politics is that the Republicans are a party of bad ideas and the Democrats are a party of no ideas.

For myself. I really dislike GW on domestic, not a little, but alot. Before 9/11 I disliked him for those scant 7-8 months on foreign issues. This is from one that worked for him, (for salary).

Today, I dislike GW, still for domestic, also for not making clear his vision on foreign affairs. I'm not pro-McCain, I wouldn't support him by hours. Yet, compared to Obama, I'll vote for him. I 'know' Obama locally, he is not the real deal, as has been edified by liberal sites.

I did see the Republican Party, they tried to make their own little country...

That's correct. Once. As in one. The number that is stuck between zero and two. The majority of the people of this nation voted for Bush once.

So we didn't elect a president between 1988 and 2004? Awesome! And there are an infinite number of digits separaing 1 from 0 and 1 from 2... :pke:

Back