Dungheap Has Zero Grasp of Economics

well, he is bound to input as much useful information in this thread as any other. The ban might just help him to avoid looking so foolish at the same time.

This is like putting up a thread "Darla has zero grasp of Steve Madden".

And then waiting for SF to school me on why, once you pick up a Steven by Steve Madden, say boot, you are not going to buy a Steve Madden boot, but are always going to buy Steven by Steve Madden boots.

Now, that sentence is gobblygook to Sf.

Kind of the way anything DH says about economics is to him. Over his head and out of his league.

I probably don't need to ban you for that, Darla. Anyway, Dung said the ban feature was irrelevant to him in the poll thread, so I banned him.

And then waiting for SF to school me on why, once you pick up a Steven by Steve Madden, say boot, you are not going to buy a Steve Madden boot, but are always going to buy Steven by Steve Madden boots.

Kind of the way anything DH says about economics is to him. Over his head and out of his league.

LOL... right... dung is a die hard warped Keynesian believer. He, like Krugman and others on the left, believe government spending is the answer to our problems. We just aren't doing enough of it according to them.

He is not an idiot with regards to economics, but in no manner is he more knowledgeable on the topic of economics than I am.

LOL... right... dung is a die hard warped Keynesian believer. He, like Krugman and others on the left, believe government spending is the answer to our problems. We just aren't doing enough of it according to them.

He is not an idiot with regards to economics, but in no manner is he more knowledgeable on the topic of economics than I am.

Well that is not the consensus. Top told me that you wouldn't know a five dollar bill from a nickel without help, but DH says you know a little. That he could work with you and bring you along if you weren't such a kneejerk jackass.

Sorry.

Well that is not the consensus. Top told me that you wouldn't know a five dollar bill from a nickel without help, but DH says you know a little. That he could work with you and bring you along if you weren't such a kneejerk jackass.
Sorry.

lol... toppy has no clue when it comes to economics.

DH at least has knowledge of Keynes to a degree, but like many on the left, he has allowed his partisan views to warp his economic knowledge. That warped view is precisely what dug the hole so deep in Europe.

OMG this is priceless. High five!
images

lol... toppy has no clue when it comes to economics.

DH at least has knowledge of Keynes to a degree, but like many on the left, he has allowed his partisan views to warp his economic knowledge. That warped view is precisely what dug the hole so deep in Europe.
He knows how to use economics to take ten years off the age at becoming a millionaire.
I'm betting you don't have that knowledge.

Also toppy, investing in the company you work for and a couple of others that did well does not give you an understanding of economics.

Also toppy, investing in the company you work for and a couple of others that did well does not give you an understanding of economics.
I quadrupled my money since Obama, while you talked the economy down the whole time!
Let me guess, you didn't get out of the market and back up your hacktastic roll!

I quadrupled my money since Obama, while you talked the economy down the whole time!
Let me guess, you didn't get out of the market and back up your hacktastic roll!

Again... I seriously doubt you quadrupled since early 2009. Even if you got in at the very bottom in March.

Tell us toppy, did you ride it all the way down in 2008 as well?

Given that the market is just getting back to 2007 levels... where did you find the extra doubling?

Again... I seriously doubt you quadrupled since early 2009. Even if you got in at the very bottom in March.

Given that the market is just getting back to 2007 levels... where did you find the extra doubling?
So tell us, have you been out of the market during Obama's anemic growth?

You don't doubt it enough to put your money where your mouth is!

Back