Dungheap Has Zero Grasp of Economics

This is like putting up a thread "Darla has zero grasp of Steve Madden".

And then waiting for SF to school me on why, once you pick up a Steven by Steve Madden, say boot, you are not going to buy a Steve Madden boot, but are always going to buy Steven by Steve Madden boots.

Now, that sentence is gobblygook to Sf.

Kind of the way anything DH says about economics is to him. Over his head and out of his league.
If you replaced "Steve Madden boot" with "Coach Purse" I think I'd get it. :)

Well that is not the consensus. Top told me that you wouldn't know a five dollar bill from a nickel without help, but DH says you know a little. That he could work with you and bring you along if you weren't such a kneejerk jackass.

Sorry.
Darla....just give it to him straight. Don't be so sensitive about his feelings.

Again... I seriously doubt you quadrupled since early 2009. Even if you got in at the very bottom in March.

Tell us toppy, did you ride it all the way down in 2008 as well?

Given that the market is just getting back to 2007 levels... where did you find the extra doubling?
I wish I would have listened to Topper in 2007 when he told me to invest in Proctor and Gamble. Man they've made a fortune selling pampers to all those Republicans who shit themselves when Obama got elected.

Again... I seriously doubt you quadrupled since early 2009. Even if you got in at the very bottom in March.

Tell us toppy, did you ride it all the way down in 2008 as well?

Given that the market is just getting back to 2007 levels... where did you find the extra doubling?

Oh he added to it did he? A month ago he tripled since 2009. He is a liar. There is no way he quadrupled his money since 2009

The S&P is up about 110% since 2009 and he wants us to believe that he has done four times better than the market when he claims to be a buy and hold kinda guy? Complete utter horseshit

You assclowns were out of stocks crying hyper partisan bs!
I stay invested always.
At the bottom I was investing 3,000 a month
That's how you get there, crybabies

Back