DY: what did the idiot do thid time?

A plea to Damo:

Can we make the tern "ban" exclusive to permanent banishment, and start using the word "suspension" instead? The English did invent it for a reason. Also, we the people will see the word "suspended," and know it's only for a day, week, or two weeks without asking.

A plea to Damo:

Can we make the tern "ban" exclusive to permanent banishment, and start using the word "suspension" instead? The English did invent it for a reason. Also, we the people will see the word "suspended," and know it's only for a day, week, or two weeks without asking.

Even better and more appropriate considering the childish behavior.

"Time Out"

I think that if a poster keeps doing something they were told not to do by a mod, that calls for some action or other. I remember when Yurt wouldn't stop putting his bullshit in the announcements section and finally damo made a post to him that scared yurt into shutting the eff up (I know, you had to be there to believe it). But that's because it's Damo's board. So if Billy tells someone to knock off some annoying thing they are doing, and that person disregards him, then that is a way of their saying "i don't acknowledge you as a mod".

A 24 hour "suspension" or as Howey said and even better, "time-out" is perfectly appropriate in that case.

Back