E Jean ... Deal with it!

QP!

Verified User
This is the thread where we celebrate the justice E Jean was able to extract from Trump.

8dtbbp.jpg

GEzLDmtXYAAaozA.jpg

images

Can Diaper Don avoid doing it again and being sued again, and again, and again. So far he has managed to be mostly silent and not attacking her but that kettle must be hitting boiling hot. I just can't wait until the press can barrage him with questions about it, and seeing him try to bite his tongue.

49c371ab91ce2f7e9899fd2982fed7e4a1138c28.jpg

E Jean is the HERO we all deserve. Deal with it!

8dyhzb.jpg

Perhaps now she can afford to get the help that she needs .. she's a complete wackadoodle...

The wackadoodle would be someone so incapable of keeping his mouth shut that he just lost $83.3 million for defamation.

I'm glad you agree... she really, really needs help... she probably doesn't have insurance... I think eventually she'll get enough for therapy for the rest of her days.. if you weren't guilty of a "crime" wouldn't you speak up?

This is the thread where we celebrate the justice E Jean was able to extract from Trump.

8dtbbp.jpg

GEzLDmtXYAAaozA.jpg

images

Can Diaper Don avoid doing it again and being sued again, and again, and again. So far he has managed to be mostly silent and not attacking her but that kettle must be hitting boiling hot. I just can't wait until the press can barrage him with questions about it, and seeing him try to bite his tongue.

8dyhzb.jpg

This is what gold digging whores do. When could t even remember what year the supposed rape took place. The only rale here is of the justice system.

This is what gold digging whores do. When could t even remember what year the supposed rape took place. The only rale here is of the justice system.

This thread is NOT about Melania. Start your own thread.

main-qimg-b57eb7aac124a8e2880e3bbfbe5b6ec0-pjlq

5988d74ef32622d917f0427637012691.jpg

Not a chance...
Ya well when it comes to stupid people like you saying 'no chance' and 100% of the legal experts i have heard opine on this, from both the left and right, saying Trump really has no grounds to appeal the amount, I will go with them.

There are well established precedents for the acceptable range and multiple for jury to award punitive damages based on the compensatory damages awarded. the only real time a court will reduce the amount paid is when that multiple gets super high. Such as in the Rudy Giuliani case where you can argue the 2 women's lifetime earnings and loss is X and yet the punitive damages is many 100 times X.

That is not the case here. The punitive damages are a small multiple on the compensatory just as the system is designed. And Appeals courts do not look at the Compensatory damages (findings of fact) and really only consider the multiple on the Punitive damages.

Ya well when it comes to stupid people like you saying 'no chance' and 100% of the legal experts i have heard opine on this, from both the left and right, saying Trump really has no grounds to appeal the amount, I will go with them.

There are well established precedents for the acceptable range and multiple for jury to award punitive damages based on the compensatory damages awarded. the only real time a court will reduce the amount paid is when that multiple gets super high. Such as in the Rudy Giuliani case where you can argue the 2 women's lifetime earnings and loss is X and yet the punitive damages is many 100 times X.

That is not the case here. The punitive damages are a small multiple on the compensatory just as the system is designed. And Appeals courts do not look at the Compensatory damages (findings of fact) and really only consider the multiple on the Punitive damages.
Ok... I guess we'll see in the meantime I hope she gets the help she needs...asap...

Ok... I guess we'll see in the meantime I hope she gets the help she needs...asap...

oh i a sure she is. Trump should hopefully follow suit to end that whole 'i can just grab them by the pussy and sink a finger because that is what celebrities can do, fortunately...' thing. That will get him in a lot more trouble if he keeps believing and doing that.

I do not know her personal finances, but if she wants to, she could easily sell off 10% or so of her award now, to get some money. That would let her pocket almost $9MM. Lots of firms will monetize awards and take some small risk and collect interest until its paid out.

E Jean can go to some exoticc islands on vacation and do some beach therapy as she likely needs and deserves it.

oh i a sure she is. Trump should hopefully follow suit to end that whole 'i can just grab them by the pussy and sink a finger because that is what celebrities can do, fortunately...' thing. That will get him in a lot more trouble if he keeps believing and doing that.

I do not know her personal finances, but if she wants to, she could easily sell off 10% or so of her award now, to get some money. That would let her pocket almost $9MM. Lots of firms will monetize awards and take some small risk and collect interest until its paid out.
Hlsd
E Jean can go to some exoticc islands on vacation and do some beach therapy as she likely needs and deserves it.
To see we agree she needs therapy and she really should stop making things up...

Hello QP!,

8dtbbp.jpg

GEzLDmtXYAAaozA.jpg

images

8dyhzb.jpg

I am so glad Carroll has won this amount. She deserves every penny of it. I hope DT has to sell off lots of assets to pay up.

I also hope DT keeps on blabbing and ending up back in court.

What are the odds that he can keep his mouth shut?

He doesn't seem to think rules or laws apply to him, nor any social mores of common decency nor consideration of others.

What would be really funny would be if E Jean Carroll takes the money and uses it to benefit the Democratic Party in upcoming elections.

That would be great. Maga cultists would be sending money to DT, and then he would be turning around and paying it to Carroll, who would then be using it to benefit Democrats.

How to get the cultists to pay for Democrats!

To see we agree she needs therapy and she really should stop making things up...

I agree she needs therapy. MOst rape victims do and i am certain she has said she is getting it.

BUt you got the second part wrong. We now know for FACT Trump was the one 'making things up' and 'lying'. 'She is not my type... that is Marla'. I mean the guy clearly needs therapy and help as most rapists do. Lets hope he gets it.

This thread is NOT about Melania. Start your own thread.

main-qimg-b57eb7aac124a8e2880e3bbfbe5b6ec0-pjlq

5988d74ef32622d917f0427637012691.jpg

I have always loved this leftist "logic" that if someone else is a gold gold digging whore than e carol dipshit isn't a gold digging whore. I would try to explain why thats faulty logic but you're a leftist so it would be a waste of my time.

He won't pay anything near that, if anything.

We know, you and the MAGA cult will, along with the 350+ million he stand to lose in his fraud conviction, he’ll be chilling at MaraLago playing golf while you cultist cash in your grandkids college savings

Back