E Jean ... Deal with it!

I read that she was worth a couple of million. It was not about money. The judgment money sits in an account until the appeals are exhausted. She likely will never see it. Trump had to fork over 5 million the first time. He does not learn well.

She had money you fucking idiot

But to you all women are merely fuck bags for evil rich men to exploit

Yep. Toxic TOP has consistently blamed rape victims for their assaults, and defender their rapists -- esp. if the rapist is some sports player. Remember this case? Toxic was the only female here defending the rapist. It was the woman's fault for being female and having a vagina, being at a bar, drinking, wearing "those clothes," talking to males, etc. All her fault, not his. It was also Dr. Christine Ford's fault for almost being sexually assaulted by BeerMe Kavanaugh.

Swedish Hero Recounts Nabbing Stanford Rapist Brock Turner

I agree she needs therapy. MOst rape victims do and i am certain she has said she is getting it.

BUt you got the second part wrong. We now know for FACT Trump was the one 'making things up' and 'lying'. 'She is not my type... that is Marla'. I mean the guy clearly needs therapy and help as most rapists do. Lets hope he gets it.

Yep. The jury(ies) agreed. Only Toxic is a rapist defender. Talk about needing help.

If it were up to you maybe but I had to break it to you, isn't not up to you.
Yes, it is up to the court system.

And established precedent says Trump has almost no chance of not paying the full award, outside him being bankrupt and only being able to pay cents on the dollar, which he will have to declare before the Appeal. The Appeal process with REQUIRE him pay the entire amount (directly or thru bond) for E Jean, meaning there can be no game once he loses the Appeal and she will instantly get all her money.

I love to break it to you that anything else you are believing might happen to prevent it, is just not based on any thing but your hopes.

Ok... I guess we'll see in the meantime I hope she gets the help she needs...asap...

She is fine. The one unable to act civil in court was Trump. He lost the first case and then went back to defaming her. That added 83 million to the amount he has to pay. That should provide a clue to you who is wacky, and it is not Carroll. She was always acting as an adult.

She is fine. The one unable to act civil in court was Trump. He lost the first case and then went back to defaming her. That added 83 million to the amount he has to pay. That should provide a clue to you who is wacky, and it is not Carroll. She was always acting as an adult.
She is obviously not fine and she's not going to be 83 million dollars richer either...A case that should have never even gone to court.... I wonder who talked her into doing that? That's not too hard to figure out is it?

She is obviously not fine and she's not going to be 83 million dollars richer either...A case that should have never even gone to court.... I wonder who talked her into doing that? That's not too hard to figure out is it?

She is obviously fine. Talked into? She won them both. Are you trying? Do you know how illogical that was? The facts are very difficult for you to understand.

She is obviously fine. Talked into? She won them both. Are you trying? Do you know how illogical that was? The facts are very difficult for you to understand.
If facts were in play there would have been no case....

I have always loved this leftist "logic" that if someone else is a gold gold digging whore than e carol dipshit isn't a gold digging whore. I would try to explain why thats faulty logic but you're a leftist so it would be a waste of my time.

Living is a waste of your time, and reading anything you have to say is a total waste of ours!

She is finer than Trump is. He needs help.

And she will get every cent of that $88M (initial $5mm + new $83mm).

This will just be one more thing in your list of things, that you are wrong about.

How demeaning. She is an educated author with a long experience in writing for publications. Nobody talked her into it. Trump is abusive to women and always has been. There were 19 more women that Trump grabbed by the pussy who were willing to testify. The case was so clear, that they did not need them.
You make your own conspiracies. That is low-level creative for a Trumpy.

Last edited:
How demeaning. She is an educated author with a long experience in writing for publications. Nobody talked her into it. Trump is abusive to women and always has been. There were 19 more women that Trump grabbed by the poussy who were willing to testify. The case was so clear, that they did not need them.

she's a lying skuzzbucket piece of trash.

:truestory:

How demeaning. She is an educated author with a long experience in writing for publications. Nobody talked her into it. Trump is abusive to women and always has been. There were 19 more women that Trump grabbed by the poussy who were willing to testify. The case was so clear, that they did not need them.

a long experience in writing for publications?

you sound chinese, fucking gook.

She wrote a column for Elle for 20 years and wrote books while she was there. You are running on empty again. How can you post so much and know so little?

Good points...look at the column and look at the books...:laugh:

Good points...look at the column and look at the books...:laugh:

She was a very successful writer for decades. It is really that easy. Are you suggesting if you did not like her writing she was a failure and did not get paid? That is so stupid. She even wrote for SNL .

Back