Early Death Forced on Terminal patients...

Well, I'm certainly not afraid to shout out the truth....THIS IS AN Obamacare Preview....
The bootlicking Dems, insist on keeping the heads up their rectums to be sure they don't inadvertently see what going on...
I actually think this would only become a problem if it became, as they have repeatedly stated they want it to do, a single-payer system.

Hacktacular. I post a link to a newspaper article and you start attacking me as if I wrote the article... I suggest you stop getting all bent about newspaper articles, especially when they aren't about what you are trying to protect.

What I do is simply use the Get News link I created and select stories that I think will net some conversation, I thought I was wrong on this one when only one person answered after a very long pause. Now it seems to be picking up a bit, too bad it is only for people to try to insult me for posting a story that they think attacks something they want to protect. Maybe I should log in as "newsboy" before I drop articles on the site so the personality thing might be given a miss.

Heh, heh!! :)

Back