Edwards dropping out

Well, hopefully most of them that said they would support Hillary over Obama are just going to stay home now. Obama needs to inspire as many of these people as possible and show he is the better Candidate. Go Obama!

Duhla, I know your in pain not seeing all the hair products and fake smile anymore of the shallowest dem politician since dukakis. But it is what it is.

Lori, their's a pattern here. Cypress is a wussie, you are a wussie and the woman loved Edwards. Shed your crockadile tears you sheman.The real contenders for the dem nomination will now duke it out.

I don't like his left wing policies and his demonization of the rich but I am glad to see that when it comes to this campaign he is a pragmatist. This morning on MSNBC they were talking about the last debate and that during the commercial break Edwards was advising Obama on what to do better in the debate. They described him as a corner man in a boxing match. Maybe just maybe he will endorse Obama.

I don't like his left wing policies and his demonization of the rich but I am glad to see that when it comes to this campaign he is a pragmatist. This morning on MSNBC they were talking about the last debate and that during the commercial break Edwards was advising Obama on what to do better in the debate. They described him as a corner man in a boxing match. Maybe just maybe he will endorse Obama.

It will be interesting to see what Edwards does. If he stays neutral, I think his supporters will split pretty evenly between Obama and Hillary. By endorsing Obama he could provide the difference to Obama.

he could out debate me on the better hair gel edwards and he use. He's going to a gun fight with a butter knife when he comically tries me on business.

The former North Carolina senator will not immediately endorse either candidate in what is now a two-person race for the Democratic nomination, said one adviser, who spoke on condition of anonymity in advance of the announcement. Both candidates would welcome Edwards' backing and the support of the 56 delegates he had collected

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080130/ap_on_el_pr/edwards

It will be interesting to see what Edwards does. If he stays neutral, I think his supporters will split pretty evenly between Obama and Hillary. By endorsing Obama he could provide the difference to Obama.

I've never met a person in my life who based their vote on an endorsement. At best, it would give Obama some favorable media coverage. Which might help, but only in the most marginal of ways.

I have no idea how Edwards supporters will break. I can see legitimate arguments by progressive Edwards voters going either way.

Obama doesn't need his advice. He's doing better than Edwards because he was better in the debates.

Back