efficient government

So Wooten was the only bad cop in Alaska? Give me a break, there is no conjecture involved. Palin had a relationship with Wooten. That's a fact. She did not go after him in some police corruption busting crusade. If she did, then where are the rest of the cops she went after? You are attempting to spin.

I am not saying this guy did not deserve to be fired. But you trying to spin it into some good government crusade is ridiculous and dishonest.

Yep for all I know Wooten might be an average cop for Alaska. Sounds about like some eastern KY cops. They just sent a Sherrif to prison in eastern KY.

Alaska seems to have lots of rednecks just like KY.

So Wooten was the only bad cop in Alaska? Give me a break, there is no conjecture involved. Palin had a relationship with Wooten. That's a fact. She did not go after him in some police corruption busting crusade. If she did, then where are the rest of the cops she went after? You are attempting to spin.

I am not saying this guy did not deserve to be fired. But you trying to spin it into some good government crusade is ridiculous and dishonest.
Now you are strawmanning my argument. My point is and always has been Palin acted appropriately, and did not act just because he was her ex in-law. Wooten deserved to be fired. So did the guy who kept Wooten on the force. I never said it was a crusade.

She went after Wooten because Wooten was a bad cop she knew about. She knew about him because of personal involvement. But there is no way to justifiably claim she would have ignored the problem had she found out about a crooked cop through other means. There is also no way to justifiably claim she only went after him due to personal involvement. The only verifiable fact about her personal involvement is it made her aware of Wooten's record as an officer.

Back