Election in 2014 more Important than 2016?

yes that is the norm in elections.

the internets make the right wing lies way easier to track and uncover.

If your party thought they could win elections with votes they would not need to cheat huh

yes that is the norm in elections.

the internets make the right wing lies way easier to track and uncover.

If your party thought they could win elections with votes they would not need to cheat huh
The Republicans who did not vote for my guy Mitt Romney will come out and vote in 2014, to ensure that there will be no Immigration Bill passed. For the Mexican Aliens who all illegally voted Democrat in the past, why should we reward them. I am all for issuing them work permits as long as they tow the line, then pass a National Law that makes it a felony to hire anyone without a legal Federal work permit. If a Mexican is ever caught using a counterfeit work permit, they would be fingerprinted, iris scanned, picture taken and shipped back to Mexico, losing any possibility of ever getting in line for obtaining a US Citizenship. Now, that is genuine Immigration reform that will make US stronger along with lowering the crime rate. The truth is that the Blacks and the Mexicans commit an overwhelming number of crimes, based on their percentage of the US population and that is a fact jack, not a racist statement. Some of the best people I know are Black and Hispanic and they do not like the high crime rate either. Start researching the web, look at the 10 most wanted in every major city and you will see what I see, quit sugar coating the crime facts based on ethnicity with your Lib "you are a racist"...defense, it is what it is...

I was worried about you Dudette, butt now I see signs of human intelligence oozing out of you with this post. You are calling it like it is, so following me around, reading my stuff, has re-trained you....nice. Now, we have to figure out how to cover up your pin head.....LOL...maybe a Santa hat because a yamaka will not work on you.
I don't read klan, I groan it

You need a brain
Klamsman

A high ranking Klamsman seen here in his ceremonial robes.

images

SJ... what was your 2012 presidential election prediction?
I did not figure in all votes of the folowing; the winos, illegal Alien voters, convicted felons, people voting more than once, etc, etc. Of course you would know since you and Dudette follow my every post, I know that you saved them, so go ahead and post them. Ask Zappy, he has my posts from the old Board, and everyone knows it.

I did not figure in all votes of the folowing; the winos, illegal Alien voters, convicted felons, people voting more than once, etc, etc. Of course you would know since you and Dudette follow my every post, I know that you saved them, so go ahead and post them. Ask Zappy, he has my posts from the old Board, and everyone knows it.

so...what you are suggesting is, that, a mere year ago, you were completely in error about how the American electorate would vote in the presidential election, but now... like fucking MAGIC.... now, all of a sudden, you are this great, wise, and powerful seer whose fingers are truly on the pulse of the electorate and who can SEE THE FUTURE and somehow want to convince us ALL that you fucking KNOW how the electorate will behave in 2014 AND in 2016. Have I got that pretty close to correct?

Step back for just a moment... try and see your position from someone else's perspective - for just a moment... and ask yourself... isn't that the most funny, totally ridiculous assertion you've ever witnessed?

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously on here? REALLY????

The Republicans who did not vote for my guy Mitt Romney will come out and vote in 2014, to ensure that there will be no Immigration Bill passed. For the Mexican Aliens who all illegally voted Democrat in the past, why should we reward them. I am all for issuing them work permits as long as they tow the line, then pass a National Law that makes it a felony to hire anyone without a legal Federal work permit. If a Mexican is ever caught using a counterfeit work permit, they would be fingerprinted, iris scanned, picture taken and shipped back to Mexico, losing any possibility of ever getting in line for obtaining a US Citizenship. Now, that is genuine Immigration reform that will make US stronger along with lowering the crime rate. The truth is that the Blacks and the Mexicans commit an overwhelming number of crimes, based on their percentage of the US population and that is a fact jack, not a racist statement. Some of the best people I know are Black and Hispanic and they do not like the high crime rate either. Start researching the web, look at the 10 most wanted in every major city and you will see what I see, quit sugar coating the crime facts based on ethnicity with your Lib "you are a racist"...defense, it is what it is...

Like I said so far you haven't scored a hit in I don't know how many tries, I doubt this will be your first successful attempt; if I were a betting man I'd put money on you to take another dive.

Fear mongering. All this talk about Marx and Engels is just a way to frighten Americans old enough to remember duck and cover drills. Anyone with any real substantive understanding of Marx's theoretical pathway to communism knows that today's democratic party has zero designs on such a process or such an outcome.

but, if fear mongering is your most effective marketing tool, why leave it in the belt, eh?

Yep, those darned Democrat leaders claiming Republicans want to put blacks back into chains had nothing to do with fear mongering did they? The commercials showing grandma being pushed off a cliff had nothing to do with Democrat fear mongering did they? The claims that Republicans would take away your Social Security were not fear mongering were they? The claims that Republucans wanted to go back to the policies that caused the financial collapse had nothing to do with fear mongering did they?

You're a one trick pony stuck on stupid and illustrating how Obama relied on low information dullards who parrot their dimwitted talking points to get elected and re-elected.

When you hear Democrats like the buffoon Obama uttering his class envy message in order to dupe gullible dimwits into electing him, it sounds identical to Karl Marx. You may not want to acknowledge that because you are stuck on permanent stupid and economically clueless; but any class envy message uttered has Marxist overtones and suggest a divided society in a class struggle which serves no one but promoting glaring ignorance.

Yes dimwit; fear mongering is an effective marketing tool used by Marxist Democrats bent on maintaining their political power thanks to gullible dimwits. Warning about the failures of such Marxist rhetoric are not marketing tools, they are desperate efforts to inform uninformed dumbasses that these policies destroy liberty, ruin economies, limit choice and erode our Constitution; the greatest document of human governance ever written by man and a document seen as an inconvenient impediment to the political power arrogant leftist Democrats believe they are entitled to.

Midterm elections are for losers.

....like Obama and Clinton. Both managed to lose their majorities in the House and the real power lies with the
Legislature, not with the President.

The midterms will be an indicator of the 2016 Presidential election. If Democrats lose the Senate, there cpuld be a very good chance their next chosen one, Billery, will lose.

Back