Election is two months away...

Jarod

Contributor
What will be the biggest electoral suprise?

I was looking at the map and I do not see much that would suprise me. GA could go either way, PA is likely Harris but I could see a Trump win.

Anyone see anything going against conventional wisdom here?

I was looking at the map and I do not see much that would suprise me. GA could go either way, PA is likely Harris but I could see a Trump win.

Your analysis of GA and PA are based on what exactly?

Florida going to Harris would be a big one, and it is unlikely but closer than people think.

Your analysis of GA and PA are based on what exactly?
Polling data, and what base seems excited.

Lots of black people in Atlanta that are excited and concentrated in a small area so a focused ground game can get them to the polls in large numbers.

PA is polling for Harris, but the populace seems naturally conservative.

Which polling data? How are you defining "excited"? Is one base "a little" excited and the other not at all? What's the criteria?
I think black people are very excited, and some women. I think liberal men are excited. I think there are a large number of historically conservative men who are reluctant Harris voters. Its a feeling.

Some groups of Trumppers are not as excited as in the past. Evangelical voters for example, at least some of them.

• Haha
Reactions: TOP
I think black people are very excited, and some women. I think liberal men are excited. I think there are a large number of historically conservative men who are reluctant Harris voters. Its a feeling.

Some groups of Trumppers are not as excited as in the past. Evangelical voters for example, at least some of them.
Based on a feeling. Enough said about this asininity

You have no thoughts?

WHo do you think will win? Why?
As I already mentioned I have told you my thoughts hundreds of times but you seem incapable comprehending them.

I think trump will win based on an increasing number of people I encounter who no longer believe what Democrats say. The democrat party is moving farther and farther left. Ultimately only the real loons will remain in the Democrat party. Most people in America want to be left alone and want to live their lives free of govt interference and woke leftism. The sad reality is leftist controlled education and media in America have taught people what to think not how to think.

As I already mentioned I have told you my thoughts hundreds of times but you seem incapable comprehending them.

I think trump will win based on an increasing number of people I encounter who no longer believe what Democrats say. The democrat party is moving farther and farther left. Ultimately only the real loons will remain in the Democrat party. Most people in America want to be left alone and want to live their lives free of govt interference and woke leftism. The sad reality is leftist controlled education and media in America have taught people what to think not how to think.
SO anecdotal evidence?

If you lose, this will be why, your dark angry vision that is based on "who you encounter" and made up shit that helps justify your lot in life.

If you lose, this will be why, your dark angry vision that is based on "who you encounter" and made up shit that helps justify your lot in life.
Again I'm "angry" based on your feelings? The anger of leftists far outpaces any anger i have. When you attack the messenger we know you've lost. You know everything I said is spot on

Again I'm "angry" based on your feelings? The anger of leftists far outpaces any anger i have. When you attack the messenger we know you've lost. You know everything I said is spot on
I just said you seem angry…. Your word choice.

Why don't you wait and see?

iu

Reactions: TOP
Back