Election is two months away...

Why don't you wait and see?

iu
I will…. No choice, but this is a political forum and I’m interested in what people think.

The silence of the trumppers is telling.

You are only interested in trolling and creating attention for yourself.

iu
I’m not creating anything other than a discussion, but I can see it’s not one you want to have.

Maybe you should try something other than a political discussion board…

What will be the biggest electoral suprise?

I was looking at the map and I do not see much that would suprise me. GA could go either way, PA is likely Harris but I could see a Trump win.

Anyone see anything going against conventional wisdom here?
Trump used to run his mouth about being able to win New York or Minnesota. I chalked it up to the senility of an old man, or that Trump is just dumb as shit

I’m not creating anything other than a discussion, but I can see it’s not one you want to have.

Maybe you should try something other than a political discussion board…
That is why I am here. This is not a political discussion board.
Now,
iu

Reactions: TOP

I was looking at the map and I do not see much that would suprise me. GA could go either way, PA is likely Harris but I could see a Trump win.

Conventional wisdom is for idiots.

I would say it is surprising that Democrats can be gaslighted into voting for frauds like Kamala Harris and Tampon Tim Walz but come to think of it that isn't really surprising at all.

Back