ELP founder shot to death

the fetus walks the mother into PP and makes an appointment?.......does the fetus hold the scalpel too?.....

Silly Pastor.

The mother does it herself; so it's not "violence", according to your reasoning on suicide.

It's Sunday morning...shouldn't you be taking the Lord Jesus' body into your mouth about now? Or did you forget to set your clock last night?

I know liberals are weak on science but I would have expected even you to realize that you can't call it suicide when you kill someone else......

If I see a liberal I'll pass on your tip, for what it's worth.

Since a fetus is not a person, who's the victim in the a violence-less abortion?

as far as I know, they still look at suicide as a suicide....

Why the fuck have you bastards turned this into yet another bullshit thread about guns?? One of the finest musicians ever, rightly called the Hendrix of the keyboards, has died because he was worried about an upcoming Japanese tour and all you twats can do is blather on and on about fuckall!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck have you bastards turned this into yet another bullshit thread about guns?? One of the finest musicians ever, rightly called the Hendrix of the keyboards, has died because he was worried about an upcoming Japanese tour and all you twats can do is blather on and on about fuckall!!!!!!!!

Are Japanese tours normally that stressful?

Back