Elway Mortaging the Future to Win Now

I admit that it was awesome watching the Patriots lose to the Giants in 2007. Best Super Bowl I've ever seen.

That said, where do people get the whole arrogance thing from? Is it Bellichick? I mean, you could accuse the Steelers, Cowgirls, and Niners of being arrogant. I think Packer nation is relatively humble, but they're Midwesterners. Raiders fans would be arrogant if they weren't already scumbags and losers.

I guess the real question is, were the Patriots viewed as arrogant before they were winners, and will they be perceived so post-Brady?

The Steelers aren't arrogant! Maybe the occasional player but not the team as a whole.

Ahhh, the old 'happy wife happy life' adage huh? I'm a 49ers fan and the wife is Cowboys. She gets pissed when the Cowboys lose but in my case because of my dislike of the Cowboys I have no empathy. But it doesn't make for a happy household.

The Eagles have some talent like you said. It's a very winnable division as well so they'll be in the hunt this year.
49ers ? I'm so very sorry for you having to watch the Seahawks win everything in sight for the next decade or so. : ) Going to miss Golden Tate but Jermain Kearse is the next Megatron.

Kearse won't ever be that elite, but I anticipate us drafting someone like Kelvin Benjamin in the draft. Also, I will be curious to see if Chris Matthews (2012 CFL Rookie of the Year, whom we just signed) will be any good. That said, we have Harvin, and he is a great player.

As long as the Eagles have Foles, Barkley will have to find another team if he wants to be a starter.

Agreed. Barkley will back up Foles this year and unless Foles gets injured won't have a chance at starting. My hope is that he develops into a servicable QB with some trade value.

Ahhh, the old 'happy wife happy life' adage huh? I'm a 49ers fan and the wife is Cowboys. She gets pissed when the Cowboys lose but in my case because of my dislike of the Cowboys I have no empathy. But it doesn't make for a happy household.

The Eagles have some talent like you said. It's a very winnable division as well so they'll be in the hunt this year.

Ahh, the haters. ;) it's funny how we develop dislikes for certain teams. The Yankees are the Evil Empire. I've hated the Celtics since the days before Byrd and I was so glad when Montana went to play for the Chiefs so I could root for him.

49er's fan huh? So are you guys gonna pay Squidward I mean, Kaepernick franchise money?

Wanna know what I think about the 49ers?

attachment.php

Back