Equal smilies for liberals/democrarts

Am I correct?

• Total voters
you guys need an expert in dank memeology. I'll appoint watermark to act on your behalf. go find him and ask him to serve on your mission.

you just posted the ownbama gif which is a pro-liberal meme. also the thanks obama cheetos gif is a light hearted jest at people blaming obama for everything.

liberals here don't have a sense of humor so I am deprived of content. Find good gifs and I will upload them for you.

It might be fair to add this one for liberals. I'd do it as nailed it, or something.

https://bestgifs.makeagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/hulktrump.gif

hulktrump.gif

Last edited:
you guys need an expert in dank memeology. I'll appoint watermark to act on your behalf. go find him and ask him to serve on your mission.

When you said liberals don't have a sense of humor were you talking to me? To Me? Shirley, you were joking, right? Huh? Did you forget who you were talking to? To me? huh? talking to? Huh?

I'm not going to watermark's place, no way I'm going there, no way. I'll meet him at starbucks. Tell him to leave his gun home and bring the cannolis, OK? Huh?

:thumbsupkid:

Last edited:
I notice that all of the insult genre smilies are insult to democrats, eg, hillary, clinton, etc. You even haveone of trump dancing that flatters the douchebag. I wanna see some insults for some republicans such as mitch McConnel (turtle), paul ryan, Nunes, rudy, Cohen, etc.It's all about fairness and the list needs to be fair and balanced.Thank you very much.

I never considered the TrumpDance one to be flattering. He looks like a retard:

:trumpdance:

The main problem is on the rare instance liberals do try we coopt their memes. Our level in memeology is just too high compared to theirs. I remember that one time they put up this Trump chicken balloon mascot in the white house to insult trump which we immediatly coopted because it was just too cute.

also pepe!

The main problem is on the rare instance liberals do try we coopt their memes. Our level in memeology is just too high compared to theirs. I remember that one time they put up this Trump chicken balloon mascot in the white house to insult trump which we immediatly coopted because it was just too cute.

also pepe!

You people copy everything of the good deeds of liberals and then pervert them. And you people also plagiarize their awesome originality.

You people copy everything of the good deeds of liberals and then pervert them. And you people also plagiarize their awesome originality.

As an avid researcher of memes, and gifs, I can say the right does far more, and they often suck. I can give props to even anti liberal memes, if they are funny, but that doesn't happen too much. Several times though, you'd get something just gross, and stupid, or something that doesn't even make sense. Here's a good one against the right though, because it's kind of true.

7952e7cb00baacbe4cb135ba017c6479.jpg

Back