Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBT

encouragement and indoctrination into those things does happen at school.

it's called critical gender theory, and blue haired freaks are trying to groom and mutilate your children.

welcome to the truth.

You are 100% pure unadulterated GULLIBLE. And the Right Wing Outrage Machine has CAUGHT YOU COMPLETELY.

LOL.

Go ahead, worry about monsters under the bed. Meanwhile that money in your bank account is just SCREAMING to be spent buying these three bridges I have to sell you! They are prime real estate in MANHATTAN!

Venmo me.

You are 100% pure unadulterated GULLIBLE. And the Right Wing Outrage Machine has CAUGHT YOU COMPLETELY.

LOL.

Go ahead, worry about monsters under the bed. Meanwhile that money in your bank account is just SCREAMING to be spent buying these three bridges I have to sell you! They are prime real estate in MANHATTAN!

Venmo me.

"What happens in Virginia will in large part determine what happens in 2022, 2024, and on," -- Kamala Harris

what is a just cause for discrimination?

Good grief man. Look at any law.

It tells you who to discriminate against and why.

In some more advanced nations, there are even Good Samaritan laws that force you to discriminate against whatever group the law is designed to address.

I E. We are to discriminate against murderers and other criminals. We can be held as accomplishes if we do not discriminate negatively against the perpetrators.

Regards
DL

Good grief man. Look at any law.

It tells you who to discriminate against and why.

In some more advanced nations, there are even Good Samaritan laws that force you to discriminate against whatever group the law is designed to address.

I E. We are to discriminate against murderers and other criminals. We can be held as accomplishes if we do not discriminate negatively against the perpetrators.

Regards
DL

I agree with discrimination against murderers.

don't you?

aren't you painting with a broad brush to avoid meaningful distinction?

yes, of coure you are.

:truestory:

The Churches that allow same sex marriage and married gay clergy are shrinking slower than those that do not.

The Churches that allow same sex marriage and married gay clergy are shrinking slower than those that do not.

Religion always evolves to the same moral level as the society it serves. If it didn't we'd all be in a pickle. That's how you wind up with Afghanistan.

jesus is love.
:nolovejesus:

As proven by Armageddon, Jesus' next great mass murder of those he loves.

Wait, something is wrong with that kind of love.

Jesus looks more like hate to those who do not like purposeless mass murder.

Why do you like a mass murderer who could cure just as easilly as kill?

Moral people like me want to know.

Regards
DL

Back