Eric Trump Slammed For ‘Particularly Disgusting’ Memorial Day Weekend Post

Eric Trump Slammed For ‘Particularly Disgusting’ Memorial Day Weekend Post (yahoo.com)
I will never understand how anyone who claims to support the military/veterans could even think about voting Trump. The things he’s said about those who have served and those who have died for the US are absolutely appalling and in a sane universe would have been resulted in him being ostracized by all polite society.

Critics argued that the post was in poor taste, given how the weekend is supposed to be about honoring America’s fallen service members.
“I wasn’t going to tweet anything political this weekend, but i have to make an exception for this,” wrote former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), a former Air Force second lieutenant who is a fierce critic of the Trumps.

“Your family has sacrificed nothing, your name will become synonymous with ‘Benedict Arnold’ and how dare you tweet this, THIS weekend,” he wrote on X. “You don’t know the first thing about service you child.”

Conservative commentator Bill Kristol, meanwhile, called Eric Trump’s tweet “particularly disgusting to post... on Memorial Day weekend.”
No members of Trump's family have ever served our nation in the military. Following Draft-Dodger Donnie's example, they all decided to serve themselves rather than the nation. Sad.

That said, Eric is just doing what Daddy tells him. This is to take the heat off Traitor Trump for his own Memorial Day rant.

8ag2ya.jpg

Memorial Day - In remembrance of those who died fighting fascism in all it's forms. And a reminder that we aren't done. The threat still exists.​

memorial-day-in-remembrance-of-those-who-died-fighting-v0-w3rghos8yy2d1.jpeg

Back