Ethics/Theory Question

that's my argument. I'm not an organ donor for this exact reason. I don't care what they say, if a doctor is trying to save my life and they know in the back of their mind that if I die they might be able to save 5 people, that could influence them subconsciously.

Sounds like an episode of "Criminal Minds" or some show like that.

that's my argument. I'm not an organ donor for this exact reason. I don't care what they say, if a doctor is trying to save my life and they know in the back of their mind that if I die they might be able to save 5 people, that could influence them subconsciously.

And I say, people who voluntarily aren't organ donors should be left to die should they ever require organs themselves. No one should be allowed to cry at their funeral, we should throw a fucking party.

The Israeli's already do something like this, but they're pansies, they just reduce their priority. I would leave non-organ donors to die 100% of the time, and bask in the sweet justice of it.

I would broadcast their groans of pain as they sat dying gruesomely of liver failure on television, and watch it, with relish, eating popcorn.

And I say, people who voluntarily aren't organ donors should be left to die should they ever require organs themselves. No one should be allowed to cry at their funeral, we should throw a fucking party.

The Israeli's already do something like this, but they're pansies, they just reduce their priority. I would leave non-organ donors to die 100% of the time, and bask in the sweet justice of it.

actually I think that is pretty fair.

should you have a right to disconnect if you desired? or should such a situation not be allowed ?

If you chose to be stitched to him, then no, you should not have the right to disconnect. If the stitching occurred without your consent, then you should have a choice despite the fact that he could die. I would remain stitched if it meant he would live, but I would beat the crap out of the doctor that did it without my consent after we were separated.

This is clearly not the same thing as Abortion. A fetus is simply not the same thing as a person. It has less legal rights, its a parasite inside woman's body and can cause life threatening complications, additionally allowing it to develop into a person causes certain liabilities and responsibilities enued to its host upon birth that depend on acceptance with an open heart before they can be conducted properly.

Back