Ever Wonder About This?

Thanks for admitting you can't prove your lie.

Thanks for proving you can’t prove it’s a lie!

Anyone can manipulate anything. Didn't say he manipulated dems though, said he manipulated info.

Then you submit that Dick Cheney was smarter than everybody in Washington, the White House, the congressional intelligence committee, the congressional Armed Services committee, British intelligence, the CIA, the FBI the majority of Democrats in Congress, the total American news media, the United Nations, and even the Secretary Of State Colon Powell who later voted for Obama twice, right? Cheney was/is so fucking brilliant that he had them all believing Saddam had WMD and it turned out to be just a fucking "Dick Cheney Lie”, right? Then you’re saying Dick Cheney is the most brilliant bastard in the world, right?

Oh! That’s right, you’re a brain-dead lefty that only can repeat leftist talking points, huh?

Credit where credit (or blame) is due. Not good. I asked for "talking points" I was acused of using in the prior post. Total fail on your part.

Success & failure on a political forum is absolutely in the eye of the beholder Goober! It’s always instigated by political bias, denial and bigoted self-imposed stupidity. I will admit you are a master of all three.

Still don't see how this works, huh? So sorry, but you made the statement, the onus is indeed upon you, and you only, to provide proof of YOUR statement. Repeated for the comprehension disabled; The Military Industrial Complex. Both sides do the bidding of their (same) masters.

What God died Goober and anointed you the “rule maker?” If you could prove me wrong you’d already have done it, but you only prove your stupidity and incompetence therewith.

No need to address it, I agree with you completely. Pull your head out of your ass and wipe the shit out of your eyes, so you can see the truth.

”TRUTH?” now that’s funny I don’t care who ya are! Y’all fucking leftist wouldn’t know truth if ya fell over it! You sit in front of your government provided TV and watch the “Ed Show” & “Rachel Maddow Show” on MSNBC and beat-off!

things like being completely unaware of the looming financial crisis ?
Really ? Completely unaware, YET he warned Congress starting in 2003, that this economic [financial] crisis was coming if something was not done.
How do you explain that ?
You see it with your own eyes and will still deny it....why the hell is that ?

This video clearly shows that George Bush warned Congress starting in 2003, that this economic [financial] crisis was coming if something was not done. But Congress refused to listen, along with the arrogant Congressman, Barney Frank. This video says it all. The liberal media reportedly did not want this video on You Tube; it was taken off. This link is of the same video, but is routed through Canada . Everyone in America needs to see this before it is yanked off the Internet again!
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&NR=1
----------------------------------------------------------------

Barney Frank and Maxine Waters both testified that Fannie and Freddie are "in great shape". Given their proven stupidity, isn't time to kick them off any committee of importance?
https://www.youtube.com/results?sea....0.162.1100.0j9.9.0...0.0...1ac.1.8r-21GMqY0I

Living in you fantasy world might bring you some serenity, but it makes you sound and look as stupid as all the other pinheads that refuse to face the truth of this matter.

Lefties don’t watch Fox, they’ve been told by MSNBC’s Ed Show and Rachel Maddow Fox is all rightwing lies and propaganda. Even when you post a video proving who warned about the housing market bubble crisis and who said there was no crisis and no bubble, the brain-dead left remain in denial.

Lefties don’t watch Fox, they’ve been told by MSNBC’s Ed Show and Rachel Maddow Fox is all rightwing lies and propaganda. Even when you post a video proving who warned about the housing market bubble crisis and who said there was no crisis and no bubble, the brain-dead left remain in denial.

No kidding. I posted a video showing Obama threatening to veto any legislation designed to get around sequester and some liberals say "He never said that". Amazing.

No kidding. I posted a video showing Obama threatening to veto any legislation designed to get around sequester and some liberals say "He never said that". Amazing.

For the most part, leftist are brain-dead partisan dipshits with their heads up their ass. They’re sooooo thrilled with the dark skinned hybrid communist/fascist in the White House and his never-ending campaigning to rid the federal government of every Republican possible with his childish blame game, that they drink his Kool-Aid every day and swoon at his feet. Obama can do no wrong, he’s the leftist savior!

For the most part, leftist are brain-dead partisan dipshits with their heads up their ass. They’re sooooo thrilled with the dark skinned hybrid communist/fascist in the White House and his never-ending campaigning to rid the federal government of every Republican possible with his childish blame game, that they drink his Kool-Aid every day and swoon at his feet. Obama can do no wrong, he’s the leftist savior!

This post has no more truth it than anything else you have posted, in other words, none whatsoever. What a biased, ignorant liar you are.

This post has no more truth it than anything else you have posted, in other words, none whatsoever. What a biased, ignorant liar you are.

But your problem is genius, you have yet to debunk a single one of my alleged lies with any credibility, rationality or intellectual talent. However, I do enjoy our conversations.

Back