Every time Donald Trump has invoked Hitler and the Nazis

There was never any such video. The entire world records everything Trump says or writes, so as to scrutinize it and to use it against him. If such a video had existed, it would have been posted millions of times on half the internet sites.

Where is that video?
Who gives a shit if it was a video or not? A reich is exactly what Trump wants and it said so on his site. now you claim there wasn't a video because you want to claim there wasn't something. If there were a video you would be claiming "but trump wasn't in it". Just like his crimes. First it was he has never been charged, then it's but he hasn't been tried, he hasn't been found guilty, next it will be but he is going to appeal it, then it will be "well, he was never guilty in the first place. The guy could fuck your mother in the ass and you would find a way to excuse him.

Who gives a shit if it was a video or not?
The person claiming there was a video.

A reich is exactly what Trump wants
You don't speak for Trump. You lie every time you pretend to speak for others.

Heck, you think carbon is hydrocarbons. Too funny.

478d7502ef8f64bf111af47eb2810b1d.jpg

If there were a video you would be claiming "but trump wasn't in it".
Did I mention that you lie every time you pretend to speak for others?

Just like his crimes.
Yes, nonexistent, just like I said. The current list of actual Trump crimes is zero long.

First it was he has never been charged, then it's but he hasn't been tried, he hasn't been found guilty, next it will be but he is going to appeal it, then it will be "well, he was never guilty in the first place.
Nope. It has always been "Donald Trump has not committed any of the trumped-up charges."

The guy could fuck your mother in the ass and you would find a way to excuse him.
Despite Donald Trump not having committed any crimes, your TDS compels you to accuse him of having committed every crime, i.e. compels you to lie to the extreme. I shouldn't have to tell you that this negates your credibility completely.

If that were the case, you'd be able to produce it so we could all view it and agree with you.

Where's that video?
If you bothered to read you would have learned the video was deleted. It wasn't deleted however before just about every news service in the country saw and reported it.

Trump has the amorality to be a Hitler but not the imagination or the balls. If he gets another term we'll be in for a dreary four years or less but maybe not much worse.

Just as I thought, you use undefined buzzwords, the meanings of which you don't even know yourself ... and you try to blame others for your own confusion.
And yet you dont provide a better definition than mine....nor any at all.

Sit Down.

If you bothered to read you would have learned the video was deleted.
If you had bothered to read, everything uttered, written, posted or televised by Trump is instantly recorded by thousands of sources for the nefarious purposes of scrutinizing it and using it against him. It doesn't matter if Trump tries to "delete" something thereafter.

The only reason that a supposed video posted by Trump cannot be reproduced is that the video never existed or was never posted by Trump, i.e. the original claim is just a hoax designed for the consumption of the gullible.

It wasn't deleted however before just about every news service in the country saw and reported it.
A hoax was propagated despite said video never having existed in the first place.

You are gullible.

And yet you dont provide a better definition than mine....nor any at all. Sit Down.
I was not the one using the term. You were. You used the term and I asked you what you meant. Instead of explaining what you meant, you preemptively attacked me for not having provided a definition for a word that I never used.

So, here's where we stand: you have created a fictitious bogey to demonize. You aren't making any sense.

I was not the one using the term. You were. You used the term and I asked you what you meant. Instead of explaining what you meant, you preemptively attacked me for not having provided a definition for a word that I never used.

So, here's where we stand: you have created a fictitious bogey to demonize. You aren't making any sense.
LIAR....I said that you are nowhere if you dont know, and then I defined the term.

If you had bothered to read, everything uttered, written, posted or televised by Trump is instantly recorded by thousands of sources for the nefarious purposes of scrutinizing it and using it against him. It doesn't matter if Trump tries to "delete" something thereafter.

The only reason that a supposed video posted by Trump cannot be reproduced is that the video never existed or was never posted by Trump, i.e. the original claim is just a hoax designed for the consumption of the gullible.

A hoax was propagated despite said video never having existed in the first place.

You are gullible.
Must be comforting in a dumb way when you make yourself the one source for the news.

The person claiming there was a video.

You don't speak for Trump. You lie every time you pretend to speak for others.

Heck, you think carbon is hydrocarbons. Too funny.

478d7502ef8f64bf111af47eb2810b1d.jpg

Did I mention that you lie every time you pretend to speak for others?

Yes, nonexistent, just like I said. The current list of actual Trump crimes is zero long.

Nope. It has always been "Donald Trump has not committed any of the trumped-up charges."

Despite Donald Trump not having committed any crimes, your TDS compels you to accuse him of having committed every crime, i.e. compels you to lie to the extreme. I shouldn't have to tell you that this negates your credibility completely.
Right, the guy has over a half a billion in judgements against him along with nearly 100 felonies yet he did nothing wrong. Trump supporters who believe that have to be way more infatuated with their fuhrer than Nazi's were of Hitler.

Back