Every time you call it corruption and fraud...

I've done it a thousand times. If that wasn't enough for you a thousand more won't do it either.

Provide evidence of you proving they are corrupt even once.
Then you can provide evidence of you proving they are corrupt twice.

Simply claiming they are corrupt is not evidence they are corrupt. It is however evidence of you being an idiot.

Prove you are not a baby killer!

Why? I don't care if you think I am or not because what you think doesnt determine reality. I know you think that works with gender but it doesnt in the real world where logic and common sense exist.

Why? I don't care if you think I am or not because what you think doesnt determine reality. I know you think that works with gender but it doesnt in the real world where logic and common sense exist.

A fetus has a gender. Fool.

They are both human, they are not the same. You would have to be educated to distinguish the difference, but as you said, there is a difference.
They are the same little person...little people grow, as you know... I'm sure you never asked your wife how your little fetus was doing?

They are the same little person...little people grow, as you know... I'm sure you never asked your wife how your little fetus was doing?

A fetus is a fetus and a baby is a baby. A two year is two year old and a teenager is a teenager. A two year old is not a teenager and a fetus is not a baby.

When parents are asked if they have children, they say yes, even if their offspring is 50 years old. That does not make the 50 year old a child.

A fetus is a fetus and a baby is a baby. A two year is two year old and a teenager is a teenager. A two year old is not a teenager and a fetus is not a baby.

When parents are asked if they have children, they say yes, even if their offspring is 50 years old. That does not make the 50 year old a child.
They're all children...and yes, someone's child...grown child, but child...;)

He sure associated with one of the most notorious of them.

Two of them.

Ekv38emVoAAeGUl

Trump pushed Ivanka starting at age 15, into the arms of pedophile John Casablanca who married one of his 15 year old models.

How many Trump frauds will it take for Trumppers to admit he is a fraud? 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

So Trump is found to have operated a fraudulent University and had to pay. "Corrupt judge"
Trump is found to have sexually assaulted E. Jean Carrol, and lied about it twice. "Corrupt Judge" "Corrupt Jurors" "Corrupt System".
Trump is found to have committed hundreds of millions of dollars in fraud in his business. "Corrupt Judge" "Corrupt Prosecutor".

Now Trump is on trial for illegal hush money payments to a prostitute he had an affair with. "Corrupt Judge" "Corrupt Prosecutor".

Man what are the odds. . .
Tu quoque fallacy

Now Trump is on trial for illegal hush money payments to a prostitute he had an affair with. "Corrupt Judge" "Corrupt Prosecutor".
thanks for admitting that Trump is on trial for something that isn't illegal, even in NY.......now if you had continued to use the lie that he was on trial for a campaign contribution fraud you would have had to face the fact the prosecutor fucked up and didn't present any evidence of the crime.......

Back