Everyone is terrified of a far-right return in Germany.

Everyone is terrified?

I'm someone and my concern can be measured in micro give a shits.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, that's only because you didn't stay awake in any history class in your entire life.

And you can't read so you won't be able to learn from history.

Enjoy your ignorance. It'll help when you vote for far right people here too!

You should visit Frankfurt, Hamburg, Leipzig or any decent sized city in Germany and see how the Muslims have FUBAR’d that once unblemished country.
They ALL smell, very very few bother to learn the language, most don’t work yet take advantage of free healthcare and free living quarters.
But of course that’s what you consider valuable attributes to society. Germans don’t have that mentality.
You're a proven fantasist.

You should visit Frankfurt, Hamburg, Leipzig or any decent sized city in Germany and see how the Muslims have FUBAR’d that once unblemished country.
They ALL smell, very very few bother to learn the language, most don’t work yet take advantage of free healthcare and free living quarters.
But of course that’s what you consider valuable attributes to society. Germans don’t have that mentality.

Ahhh, ze fazerland ist no more pristine! The smelly people are here!

I've heard that exact kind of shit uttered by US racists about black people.

What is it with racists and olfactory sensitivity?

Before joining this site I had assumed Americans with your wildly political-driven opinions of reality itself were just media caricatures.

There are a lot of former "cartoon characters" that are coming to life these days in the US. It's positively bizarre.

Other writers are horrified that Germany’s centre-right Christian Democratic Union (CDU) is suddenly concentrating its national firepower on, of all people, the Greens. Are Germany’s Tories copying all those former centrist conservatives of recent years (take a bow, Boris Johnson) and adopting the attack tactics of rightwing populists? That’s the firewall that really matters, and if that goes…

It's what you and the Church of Green wants, Hugo.

Oh, that's only because you didn't stay awake in any history class in your entire life.

And you can't read so you won't be able to learn from history.

Enjoy your ignorance. It'll help when you vote for far right people here too!
History isn't a class, moron. You deny history, and you still don't know the English language.

Back