Everyone Vote For Obama!

Im already on board.

Obama all the way.

He will go down as a president who helped America heal from a horrible time of corruption.

Obama's bid has transcended the X's and O's of political campaigning. This has become a movement.

In 2003 this man was a State Senator. No disrespect to state senators but they aren't very high up on the political food chain. He went from there to becoming a US Senator .. not often replicated.

One year in office as a US Senator, he began to forment the idea and plan to become the President of the United States.

Today, he's not only beating, but smashing the most powerful political family in American politics in the last 50 years. He's winning with 70% margins.

The moving finger writes.

He's definitely no Ron Paul, but pragmatically he's the best viable choice.

Fuck McCain, and Double-Fuck Hillary.

Obama's bid has transcended the X's and O's of political campaigning. This has become a movement.

In 2003 this man was a State Senator. No disrespect to state senators but they aren't very high up on the political food chain. He went from there to becoming a US Senator .. not often replicated.

One year in office as a US Senator, he began to forment the idea and plan to become the President of the United States.

Today, he's not only beating, but smashing the most powerful political family in American politics in the last 50 years. He's winning with 70% margins.

The moving finger writes.

I remember people talking about him eventually being president, but they'd always say "In 2016, president Obama ushered in a new era of American prosperity". No one expected him to become president this early. (BTW, McCain, you have no chance in hell.)

This is the least establishment thing we can accomplish inside the Framework of Pragmatism.

??

Obama is merely another extreme leftist. He votes for every tax increase that comes down the pike, votes to hamstring the military, votes for government intrusion into more and more of our lives, votes for more and more Big Government, etc. Very little difference from Hillary.

How is he the "least establishment" candidate? Sounds like the most to me.

??

Obama is merely another extreme leftist. He votes for every tax increase that comes down the pike, votes to hamstring the military, votes for government intrusion into more and more of our lives, votes for more and more Big Government, etc.

Generally I would agree that Republicans are better are limiting government, but Bush II and the last Republican majority have proven that the Republicans are no longer reliable defenders of the cause of limited government.

I'm willing to take a chance on Obama rather than Big Government McCain.

The current republican party is not anything but the party of the wealthy.

Its dead.

Real conservitives need to start a new party and kill the beast.

Its dead.

Party of the wealthy? Interesting that the most wealth in this country California and the Northeast are more liberal?

Its dead.

At present, they represent nothing and no one but the ultra rich, the theocons, and the warmongers... and that cannot last forever.

It may take 2 electoral victories for the Democrats, or 3, or 4, or 5 but I think the GOP may eventually get the message and get back on track.

If not, fiscal conservatives, libertarians, and all who support a smaller, less intrusive government should bolt the party and form a centre-right coalition.

Generally I would agree that Republicans are better are limiting government, but Bush II and the last Republican majority have proven that the Republicans are no longer reliable defenders of the cause of limited government.

I'm willing to take a chance on Obama rather than Big Government McCain.

I was impressed with the Republican congress during the '90's. I thought they fought hard for limited government and to slow down spending.

During the 2000's they were absolutely pathetic and deserved the butt kicking they took at the polls in 2006.

IMO, you take a Democrat congress and Obama and we will not see any restraint of spending or growth of government.

IMO, you take a Democrat congress and Obama and we will not see any restraint of spending or growth of government.

That's not even important. Either the Democrats will be more fiscally responsible than the last Republican majority (not exactly setting the bar too high, I might add), or the Republicans will return to being fiscal conservatives (as in the 90s) and reclaim the mantle of fiscal responsiblity.

If you're a fiscal conservative (not a Republican) it's a win-win.

Party of the wealthy? Interesting that the most wealth in this country California and the Northeast are more liberal?

There are lots of wealthy republicans in California. They are balanced out by wealthy Democrats.

Go to places like Orange county and you will see what I mean.

I was impressed with the Republican congress during the '90's. I thought they fought hard for limited government and to slow down spending.

During the 2000's they were absolutely pathetic and deserved the butt kicking they took at the polls in 2006.

I bet they do a better job than Bush though. I also bet they decrease the defecit.

Not to belabor comparisons with JFK, but Obama is probably the 1st Democrat candidate in my lifetime to talk about personal responsibility in the same way that JFK did.

I don't know how that will translate if he becomes President, but it's clear to me that he believes strongly in it, and his proposals are more oriented toward market liberalism.

There are lots of wealthy republicans in California. They are balanced out by wealthy Democrats.

Go to places like Orange county and you will see what I mean.

Yes there are wealthy Republicans in Orange County. But that does not match the number of wealthy Democrats in L.A., S.F. and Marin County. The three most expensive cities in the U.S. are N.Y., S.F. and L.A. all liberal strongholds.

Not to belabor comparisons with JFK, but Obama is probably the 1st Democrat candidate in my lifetime to talk about personal responsibility in the same way that JFK did.

I don't know how that will translate if he becomes President, but it's clear to me that he believes strongly in it, and his proposals are more oriented toward market liberalism.

I hope that's the case.

Yes there are wealthy Republicans in Orange County. But that does not match the number of wealthy Democrats in L.A., S.F. and Marin County. The three most expensive cities in the U.S. are N.Y., S.F. and L.A. all liberal strongholds.

Oh wait...I thought Dems were all just poor, lazy, and on welfare. You guys really need to pick a stereotype and stick with it.

Maybe I'm being elitist here, but the man was a constitutional scholar. So I don't think he's going to be as ignorant or as blantantly opposed to Constitutional principles of personal responsiblity as most liberals are.

Back