Ex-gay

Back in his 20's he thought it was important to “to stay unified under a ‘Gay’ political umbrella”. Now he discovered the truth: “I don’t think the gay movement understands the extent to which the next generation just wants to be normal kids. The people who are getting that are the Christian right.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/19/magazine/my-ex-gay-friend.html?pagewanted=1&ref=general&src=me

DE-NILE is not just a river in Egypt and he's still gay.

To fit in with where he's at now in life.
It would be like me saying I'm no longer Caucasion; but instead I want to be classified as being Beige.

Did you read the story? He realized that he was straight while a writer at XY magazine. If he wanted to fit in he would have stayed gay.

With the number of people who come out of the closet later in life, why is one going into the closet such a big deal?

ok.....you and i disagree on this issue (legally)....are you saying that i'm homophobe for having a different opinion than yours?
No. I reject the term for myself, you and USF. Libtards use it like sugar in coffee. USF is now using the term "bigot" to describe folks who have a different opinion than his.

No. I reject the term for myself, you and USF. Libtards use it like sugar in coffee. USF is now using the term "bigot" to describe folks who have a different opinion than his.

Untrue.
I used the word "bigot" to describe those who are "obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices".

If you feel the shoe fits, then wear it proudly; otherwise, just stick with the subject at hand.
Thank you

Back