Ex-gay

You may claim that you are "searching for the truth"; but your past postings have shown that you are highly prejudicial and reject anything that does not fit into your view of what should be; in regards to homosexuality.

No. What that shows is that no one has been able to refute my logic and reason.

But unfortunetly for you, my "opinion" is shared by what appears to be an increasingly larger and larger segment of the population.
And then; there is the fact, that my "opinion" is in line with numerous scientific and medical studies.
Appeal to popularity; appeal to authority.

Appeal to popularity; appeal to authority.

If the sources cited are experts in the area, it is not the logical fallacy of "Appeal to Authority".

And no, your "logic & reason" has been refuted several times.

apples/oranges

sexuality can be chosen. imo.

So you choose to be a hetrosexual.
Just curious; but what homosexual behavior did you experiance that made you "choose" your decision?

when you can't debate, ad hom all the way. i never said "I" chose. we are talking about the guy in the OP and the fact that some do choose. you can get pissy and personal if you want, but it doesn't bolster your argument.

Why are you getting so pissy, about a simple question?
I was just challanging your logic; ie: you claim that sexuality can be chosen and I asked about your experiances, seeing as how I believe that you've claimed to be a hetrosexual and I wanted to understand your reasoning for making such a "choice".

Why are you getting so pissy, about a simple question?
I was just challanging your logic; ie: you claim that sexuality can be chosen and I asked about your experiances, seeing as how I believe that you've claimed to be a hetrosexual and I wanted to understand your reasoning for making such a "choice".

no, you got pissy because i posted facts that did not comport to your world view. so you insinuated i was homosexual. it is a lame "do you beat your dog" loaded question. the issue isn't about me, no matter how desperate you want to make it about me, isn't.

I don't understand some of the responses to this thread. I'm for gay marriage and I don't care if someone decides they're gay, but I also don't care if someone decides they're not gay anymore. There are many factors behind homosexuality and it's none of my damn business which lifestyle one chooses. I am surprised and frankly quite appalled by those who have chosen to criticize this man's decision to no longer associate with the gay lifestyle. Why is it okay for someone who lived the straight lifestyle to decide they're gay, but not the other way around? Why is it that when a gay person comes out of the closet, they are met with praise and support from the left; but when someone decides they weren't gay after all, they're met with scorn and contempt? I have observed this for years and I'm no closer to understanding it. The only thing that comes to mind is that most people who turn away from the gay lifestyle do so in response to a religious conversion. That, I believe, may be the source of the left's disapproval.

the pathetic troll loser dune has no argument so he has to stomp his feet like a whiny little boy and then go on an obssesive groaning streak....he is up to nearly 20 in just a few minutes

lol...what a loser. i mean really, you spend more time groaning and insulting than discussing issues.

update:

make that over 20 groans and still no discussion

Last edited:
the pathetic troll loser dune has no argument so he has to stomp his feet like a whiny little boy and then go on an obssesive groaning streak....he is up to nearly 20 in just a few minutes

lol...what a loser. i mean really, you spend more time groaning and insulting than discussing issues.

The pathetic idiot yurt thinks people can choose whether or not to be gay. lol...what a retard. He spends more time talking about dune than the topic. He must know blacksmiths have big muscles. Does thinking about my bulging muscles make you hot yurt?

Back