Exact midpoint of life?

Siggghhhh...I wish there had been more people like you in the interminably long staff meeting I was in today. I could not get it into the heads of several inexperienced female colleagues that a chemist or engineer should never, ever, ever really give a rats ass what a salesman thinks. They kept yaking and yaking and yaking and turned what should have been a 20 minute meeting into a 3 hours one. Why can't they make decisions without having to turn over every concievable possibility first??

My midpoint was on January 13th, 1994. I am destined to die in an automobile accident before 11-27-11.

Siggghhhh...I wish there had been more people like you in the interminably long staff meeting I was in today. I could not get it into the heads of several inexperienced female colleagues that a chemist or engineer should never, ever, ever really give a rats ass what a salesman thinks. They kept yaking and yaking and yaking and turned what should have been a 20 minute meeting into a 3 hours one. Why can't they make decisions without having to turn over every concievable possibility first??
That's because women, in general, HATE to make a mistake, seeing it as a personal flaw, and therefore HATE to make a decision. My wife and mother-in-law do the same thing and it drives me to the point of insanity. In contrast, men, in general and specifically excluding effeminate sissy boys, prefer to make a decision and move forward, taking the lumps that come along with risk.

That's why you see more men in charge of profit-motivated private corporations compared to women heading up government agencies.

I would be at it now at 50.
But since my retirement plan is to burn at least 3lb's of quality tree I might not make it to 100.

Back