Exclusive: Survivor of CDC COVID Protocols Says She Was ‘Just a Paycheck’ | CHD

Scott

Verified User
Sobering article detailing the inhumane treatment given to a woman who was hospitalized and refused to get covid vaccinations. Thought some here might find this interesting and sobering and perhaps worthy of a constructive comment or 2...

July 31, 2023

In an exclusive interview with The Defender, Gail Seiler describes how she was treated at a Texas hospital after they asked — and she told them — she wasn’t vaccinated.

By Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D.

In late 2021, Gail Seiler was enjoying life with her husband, adult children and her grandchildren. She was happily employed as a technology manager near Dallas after spending several years living in Europe.

All this changed in December 2021, however, when Seiler said her “nightmare began.” On Dec. 3, 2021, two days after testing positive for COVID-19, low oxygen levels led her to go to her local hospital, Medical City of Plano, Texas, for treatment.

Unbeknownst to Seiler or her family, this would mark the beginning of a 13-day ordeal of being subjected to what she described as “cruel and inhuman” treatment. Seiler was denied nutrition and medications and was listed as “Do Not Resuscitate” (DNR) — despite repeated insistence to the contrary by her and her family.

In an interview with The Defender, Seiler, now 55, said the hostile treatment at the hospital began when doctors there learned that she had not received a COVID-19 vaccine. It culminated when her family, following a “standoff” in her hospital room, succeeded in removing her from the hospital and taking her home, which Seiler said saved her life.

Full article:
Exclusive: Survivor of CDC COVID Protocols Says She Was ‘Just a Paycheck’ | Children's Health Defense

Sorry but I have to call bullshit on this one.

I think she is looking for a payout from the hospital.

A hospital is not going to deny anyone food or medication. It's all tracked not only by multiple nurses but the doctors also.

Hospitals are also audited frequently for these things meaning anyone doing this is not only going to lose their job but also face legal charges so all the nurses and doctors would have to be in on it.

What probably happened is this lady and the family didn't like the treatment the doctors were prescribing for her and threw a fit, they wanted to play doctor.

They decided to sue.

This is one of the reasons why hospitals are so expensive because of people like this.

Sorry but I have to call bullshit on this one.

I think she is looking for a payout from the hospital.

A hospital is not going to deny anyone food or medication. It's all tracked not only by multiple nurses but the doctors also.

Hospitals are also audited frequently for these things meaning anyone doing this is not only going to lose their job but also face legal charges so all the nurses and doctors would have to be in on it.

What probably happened is this lady and the family didn't like the treatment the doctors were prescribing for her and threw a fit, they wanted to play doctor.

They decided to sue.

This is one of the reasons why hospitals are so expensive because of people like this.

This sort of thing happened, a lot of people in the medical profession should be deeply ashamed at what they did.

This sort of thing happened, a lot of people in the medical profession should be deeply ashamed at what they did.

C'mon, she went in with a list of treatments she expected the doctor to give her because she self diagnosed and thought she was actually a doctor.

When the doctor refused, because he felt it wasn't necessary she went home with no medications then fully recovered very quickly according to the article proving that the doctor was correct.

This is just a butthurt Karen who is pissed because a doctor didn't do what she wanted him to.

C'mon, she went in with a list of treatments she expected the doctor to give her because she self diagnosed and thought she was actually a doctor.

When the doctor refused, because he felt it wasn't necessary she went home with no medications then fully recovered very quickly according to the article proving that the doctor was correct.

This is just a butthurt Karen who is pissed because a doctor didn't do what she wanted him to.

Unvaxxed were denied care wholesale, and otherwise treated like shit.

Your memory sure is shorts....lots of people in America promoted this....I heard it constantly.

I looked through the article, and at no point did I see her claiming that she was "actually a doctor". She was definitely a patient who was fairly informed, and this may well have been what saved her life. Furthermore, the treatment protocol she had requested was actually given to former gubernatorial candidate, Col. Allen West and his wife. This is part of the reason that she went to Medical City of Plano hospital to begin with. When she arrived, they even told her that they had done this protocol before and could do it for her. Quoting from the article:

Intending to receive the same treatment, Seiler said her husband printed out a couple of copies of the Frontline Doctor protocol and took them to the hospital with her.

With her oxygen level at 77, Seiler was taken to the emergency room, but was not seen for at least an hour. When examined, Seiler gave the nurse a copy of the protocol and was told “yes, we’ve done this protocol, we can do this protocol.”

They didn't, however. Quoting again:

Instead, “They just put me on some oxygen,” she said.

That was only the beginning of her ordeal there.

I'm not sure which doctor you're referring to, but the doctor who first attended her as well as the hospital itself were flat out wrong. They told her she would -die- regardless of what she did. Not only that, but they made it pretty difficult for her to leave as well. Again from the article:

Seiler spent 26 hours in the ER before being admitted to an ICU on Dec. 5, 2021, where she was examined by Dr. Giang Quash. “The first question he asked me was if I was vaccinated,” she said.

Quash responded by telling her, “I’m so sorry Mrs. Seiler, but you are going to die,” and that her only options were to receive remdesivir and be placed on a ventilator — although even with that treatment, he said she was going to die anyway.

[snip]

Early in the morning on Dec. 15, 2021, Seiler’s husband called her and asked if anyone was in the room. Hearing there wasn’t, he said he was going to “come to save my life.”

In a stroke of good fortune, Seiler’s husband encountered open doors and no security upon arrival at the hospital. Dropping off a cease-and-desist letter and copies of the two Texas laws at the entrance, her husband was able to make it all the way to the ICU unit. “They couldn’t stop him,” she said.

Hospital personnel soon arrived and informed her husband that he “needed to leave, to get out.” However, his response was “I’m not leaving this hospital without her. You’re not going to murder my wife. She’s not your guinea pig. I’m taking her home today.” Following this, a “standoff” began, as Seiler described it.

Eventually, the hospital and police offered to allow Seiler release “against medical advice” (AMA) instead of home hospice — which Seiler refused. There were legal distinctions at play here, according to Seiler, since if an AMA form is signed, insurers can deny payment for treatment.

Seiler recalled telling hospital personnel that she did have medical advice from outside doctors advising her to leave, noting that the hospital itself had said she “was terminal.”

According to Seiler, her husband was able to alter the release forms the hospital provided, “crossing out things,” and she signed it. Her husband also furnished a small bottle of oxygen to sustain her for the trip home.

Your memory sure is shorts....lots of people in America promoted this....I heard it constantly.

Probably because they didn't need it like this lady didn't.

She recovered just fine.

Who the hell goes into the doctor with a printed out treatment plan they expect the hospital to do?

If they denied her food it was probably because they needed to perform blood tests.

She sounds like a bitch

I looked through the article, and at no point did I see her claiming that she was "actually a doctor". She was definitely a patient who was fairly informed, and this may well have been what saved her life. Furthermore, the treatment protocol she had requested was actually given to former gubernatorial candidate, Col. Allen West and his wife. This is part of the reason that she went to Medical City of Plano hospital to begin with. When she arrived, they even told her that they had done this protocol before and could do it for her. Quoting from the article:

Intending to receive the same treatment, Seiler said her husband printed out a couple of copies of the Frontline Doctor protocol and took them to the hospital with her.

With her oxygen level at 77, Seiler was taken to the emergency room, but was not seen for at least an hour. When examined, Seiler gave the nurse a copy of the protocol and was told “yes, we’ve done this protocol, we can do this protocol.”

I'm not sure which doctor you're referring to, but the doctor who first attended her as well as the hospital itself were flat out wrong. They told her she would -die- regardless of what she did. Not only that, but they made it pretty difficult for her to leave as well. Again from the article:

Seiler spent 26 hours in the ER before being admitted to an ICU on Dec. 5, 2021, where she was examined by Dr. Giang Quash. “The first question he asked me was if I was vaccinated,” she said.

Quash responded by telling her, “I’m so sorry Mrs. Seiler, but you are going to die,” and that her only options were to receive remdesivir and be placed on a ventilator — although even with that treatment, he said she was going to die anyway.

[snip]

Early in the morning on Dec. 15, 2021, Seiler’s husband called her and asked if anyone was in the room. Hearing there wasn’t, he said he was going to “come to save my life.”

In a stroke of good fortune, Seiler’s husband encountered open doors and no security upon arrival at the hospital. Dropping off a cease-and-desist letter and copies of the two Texas laws at the entrance, her husband was able to make it all the way to the ICU unit. “They couldn’t stop him,” she said.

Hospital personnel soon arrived and informed her husband that he “needed to leave, to get out.” However, his response was “I’m not leaving this hospital without her. You’re not going to murder my wife. She’s not your guinea pig. I’m taking her home today.” Following this, a “standoff” began, as Seiler described it.

Eventually, the hospital and police offered to allow Seiler release “against medical advice” (AMA) instead of home hospice — which Seiler refused. There were legal distinctions at play here, according to Seiler, since if an AMA form is signed, insurers can deny payment for treatment.

Seiler recalled telling hospital personnel that she did have medical advice from outside doctors advising her to leave, noting that the hospital itself had said she “was terminal.”

According to Seiler, her husband was able to alter the release forms the hospital provided, “crossing out things,” and she signed it. Her husband also furnished a small bottle of oxygen to sustain her for the trip home.

Not every patient gets the exact same treatment, it depends on what the doctor determines the best course of action is.

And her so called knowledge didn't save her from anything, she went home and recovered just fine without her "protocols".

And I highly doubt the doctor would have told her she's going to die and then not given her anything.

If she were dying she would have received comfort care, hell the doctors and nurses don't pay for it and they are bound to do that.

Or send her home to hospice care.

And she wasn't terminal was she so the advice she got was wrong, the doctor treating her was correct.

She recovered just fine.

She only recovered -after- she left the hospital and got on the treatment plan she had wanted from the start.

Who the hell goes into the doctor with a printed out treatment plan they expect the hospital to do?

She went into the hospital without expectations. She -asked- them if they could follow the treatment plan that they'd done before and was told by a nurse that they could do that. Had this nurse told her she couldn't, she might have made plans to leave the hospital as soon as possible. What I'd like to know is whether this nurse actually believed that they -would- do it for her, and if not, why she didn't inform her that such treatment was reserved only for a select few, perhaps for big wigs like former gubernatorial candidates and their wives.

If they denied her food it was probably because they needed to perform blood tests.

We're not talking about one night- this was over the course of multiple days, and it didn't just relate to food, but water was well. From the article:

She also was denied basic nutrition, water and personal care.

“Even though I was more than capable of drinking,” Seiler was denied water for seven days and received “no nutrients for the first 11 days,” after which she “finally got a banana bag as per my daughter’s persistence.”

She only recovered -after- she left the hospital and got on the treatment plan she had wanted from the start.

She went into the hospital without expectations. She -asked- them if they could follow the treatment plan that they'd done before and was told by a nurse that they could do that. Had this nurse told her she couldn't, she might have made plans to leave the hospital as soon as possible. What I'd like to know is whether this nurse actually believed that they -would- do it for her, and if not, why she didn't inform her that such treatment was reserved only for a select few, perhaps for big wigs like former gubernatorial candidates and their wives.

We're not talking about one night- this was over the course of multiple days, and it didn't just relate to food, but water was well. From the article:

“Even though I was more than capable of drinking,” Seiler was denied water for seven days and received “no nutrients for the first 11 days,” after which she “finally got a banana bag as per my daughter’s persistence.”

Well she is straight up lying then.

Patients don't determine their own treatment plans.

Doctors do.

And do you really believe they would deny her water?

C'mon man.

She could have gotten up walked down the hall and used the drinking fountain if she wanted to, her family could have brought in water.

This shit is just ridiculous.

No nurse is going to look at a treatment plan and say we will do that.

They aren't doctors.

What happened was the nurse looked at it and said it's possible then referred it to the doctor.

[snip]

Not every patient gets the exact same treatment, it depends on what the doctor determines the best course of action is.

I can certainly agree to that. I think the important thing to consider here is whether power and monetary concerns play a part here. Why do you suppose that the hospital wouldn't let her see her priest until she agreed to take remdesevir? Quoting from the article on that aspect of her story:

Instead of her requested treatment, Seiler was told that if she agreed to take remdesivir, she would be permitted visitation from her priest.

“Our faith is very important to us,” Seiler said, “and so we agreed.” However, when her priest was called away to an emergency on the night of his scheduled visit, the doctors administered the remdesivir anyway, she said.

“So, they got one round, which you know, we knew about the hospital bonuses,” Seiler said, referring to bonuses given to hospitals which administered the COVID protocol, including remdesivir, to COVID-19 patients. “They got their 30 pieces of silver, right?”

And her so called knowledge didn't save her from anything, she went home and recovered just fine without her "protocols".

As I mentioned in post #9, she only recovered -after- leaving the hospital and beginning the protocols she'd wanted from the beginning. Again from the article:

Despite her doctors’ insistence that she would die if she left the hospital, Seiler says she has fully recovered. She credits medications such as ivermectin in helping to save her.

And I highly doubt the doctor would have told her she's going to die and then not given her anything.

I never said that they didn't give her anything after they told her she was doing to die. The issue here is that they gave her things she didn't want, either by coersion (remdesivir) or without her consent. Here's an example from the article:

In addition, Seiler said she was forced to have a catheter on her first day in the ICU, which was subsequently never cleaned, leading to an infection. Doctors also “started loading me up with diuretics, so that I could not control my bladder or bowels,” she said, also described receiving “very little cleaning up,” leading to matted and lost hair.

[snip]

Seiler also said she was administered insulin, despite not being a diabetic, and that she wasn’t told if there was a medical reason for this. When administering the insulin, the nurse “would plunge the needle into my stomach,” recounted Siler “I had so many bruises all over my stomach. It was horrific. My husband was livid when he saw it.”

“She was very aggressively harmful,” Seiler said. “I call it medical battery.”

If she were dying she would have received comfort care, hell the doctors and nurses don't pay for it and they are bound to do that.

I don't know what the law in Texas is. Do you? What I -do- know is that the article makes no mention of comfort care.

Or send her home to hospice care.

This is ultimately what she got, but only after her husband had that standoff with hospital staff and police. Had that not happened, she may well have died in that hospital.

And she wasn't terminal was she so the advice she got was wrong, the doctor treating her was correct.

Apparently you've misread what I've said again. It was the doctors at that hospital who told her she was terminal. She never believed that her condition was terminal, but she -did- believe that she would be killed if she continued to stay in that hospital.

I can certainly agree to that. I think the important thing to consider here is whether power and monetary concerns play a part here. Why do you suppose that the hospital wouldn't let her see her priest until she agreed to take remdesevir? Quoting from the article on that aspect of her story:

Instead of her requested treatment, Seiler was told that if she agreed to take remdesivir, she would be permitted visitation from her priest.

“Our faith is very important to us,” Seiler said, “and so we agreed.” However, when her priest was called away to an emergency on the night of his scheduled visit, the doctors administered the remdesivir anyway, she said.

“So, they got one round, which you know, we knew about the hospital bonuses,” Seiler said, referring to bonuses given to hospitals which administered the COVID protocol, including remdesivir, to COVID-19 patients. “They got their 30 pieces of silver, right?”

As I mentioned in post #9, she only recovered -after- leaving the hospital and beginning the protocols she'd wanted from the beginning. Again from the article:

Despite her doctors’ insistence that she would die if she left the hospital, Seiler says she has fully recovered. She credits medications such as ivermectin in helping to save her.

I never said that they didn't give her anything after they told her she was doing to die. The issue here is that they gave her things she didn't want, either by coersion (remdesivir) or without her consent. Here's an example from the article:

In addition, Seiler said she was forced to have a catheter on her first day in the ICU, which was subsequently never cleaned, leading to an infection. Doctors also “started loading me up with diuretics, so that I could not control my bladder or bowels,” she said, also described receiving “very little cleaning up,” leading to matted and lost hair.

[snip]

Seiler also said she was administered insulin, despite not being a diabetic, and that she wasn’t told if there was a medical reason for this. When administering the insulin, the nurse “would plunge the needle into my stomach,” recounted Siler “I had so many bruises all over my stomach. It was horrific. My husband was livid when he saw it.”

I don't know what the law in Texas is. Do you? What I -do- know is that the article makes no mention of comfort care.

This is ultimately what she got, but only after her husband had that standoff with hospital staff and police. Had that not happened, she may well have died in that hospital.

Apparently you've misread what I've said again. It was the doctors at that hospital who told her she was terminal. She never believed that her condition was terminal, but she -did- believe that she would be killed if she continued to stay in that hospital.

If she could do these protocols from home why did she need to go to the hospital in the first place?

Obviously whatever these protocols were involved no medical treatment unless she has a dispensary in her house.

So you want us to believe that the nursing staff was holding her down and injecting her with medicines she didn't need just because they wanted to?

lol

This is a joke thread isn't it?

Well she is straight up lying then. Patients don't determine their own treatment plans. Doctors do.

I'm not completely sure what you believe Gail Seiler was lying about. No one ever said that patients at a hospital determine their own treatment plans, though they can certainly advocate for any treatment plan they like. An issue that I brought up in another post that you may not have seen yet is that when she first arrived at the hospital, she brought copies of the treatment plan she wanted to take and the nurse who attended her apparently agreed to follow that plan. What I'd like to know is whether the nurse knew that plan wouldn't be followed or whether she just wasn't aware that the doctors who attended her weren't going to follow it.

And do you really believe they would deny her water?

C'mon man.

She could have gotten up walked down the hall and used the drinking fountain if she wanted to, her family could have brought in water.

Based on the fact that she couldn't walk when she left the hospital, my guess is that she couldn't walk for much if not all of the time she was there. As to her family bringing her water, they wouldn't even let her husband see her at one point. Again from the article:

On Dec. 14, 2021, Seiler’s husband arrived at the hospital with copies of two Texas laws, House Bill 2211 (“Relating to in-person visitation with hospital patients during certain periods of disaster”) and Senate Bill 572, which includes provisions allowing clergy to visit hospital patients. However, “they would not let him in,” she said.

Following this, the local sheriff and police were called, but according to Seiler, “They wouldn’t enforce the legislation.” Instead, officers stood guard at the door to her hospital room. Seiler said she told the officer “If I stay here, they’re going to murder me,” but that in response, the officer left without taking any action.

This shit is just ridiculous.

Saying that doesn't make it true. I had a friend in Canada who allegedly had the Covid virus and I know that it was difficult for me to see him. He made quite a fuss and I managed to negotiate seeing him 2 or 3 times a week.

No nurse is going to look at a treatment plan and say we will do that.

How would you know?

They aren't doctors.

I'm not sure who you're referring to.

What happened was the nurse looked at it and said it's possible then referred it to the doctor.

How would you know what happened? Were you there? I certainly wasn't, but Gail Seiler was. Here's what she said happened:

That sounds like the nurse was saying it would be done. Now, I fully acknowlege the possibility that Gail Seiler misunderstood her and that she really said something more like what you imagine, but without hard evidence that that was the case, I'm willing to believe that Gail may well have correctly understood what the nurse said.

[snip]

If she could do these protocols from home why did she need to go to the hospital in the first place?

The article doesn't specify, but I suspect it may have to do with needing someone to attend to her a great deal of the time. I suspect this because of what was arranged for her prior to her leaving the hospital:

After 13 days, Seiler said her husband and daughter “made the bold decision” to remove me into home hospice care so that I would have a chance to live,” adding that they had made arrangements with a private company “to set up a 7-day support and care plan.”

For some reason, the hospital made leaving an ordeal. Again from the article:

“The hospital made this very difficult for us to do,” Seider said. “They tried to deny it, block it, scare me into staying … I asked many times if I was a prisoner or a patient.”

“I knew that I wasn’t going to die of COVID,” Seiler said. “I felt I was going to be murdered in this hospital. … I wanted to go home, even if I died.”

Obviously whatever these protocols were involved no medical treatment unless she has a dispensary in her house.

I don't know what exact protocols she followed after leaving the hospital, but whatever she did, she lived and recuperated, which is something the hospital said she wouldn't be able to do.

So you want us to believe that the nursing staff was holding her down and injecting her with medicines she didn't need just because they wanted to?

No, but there were certainly financial incentives to give her remdesevir. Here's an article on this:
Remdesivir ‘Disastrous’ as COVID Treatment, But Government Pays Hospitals to Use It | Children's Health Defense

Also, if she had died in the hospital, they would have gotten a bonus if she had died there and they listed Covid 19 as her cause of death, which is possibly why they didn't want her to leave.

A little on this financial incentive for Covid 19 deaths at hospitals from another article:
“As long as you have COVID in your system you get to claim it as a COVID death, which means you get more money as attending physician, hospital, whatever,” Luetkemeyer said during the hearing. “Would you like to comment on that, about the perverse incentive? Is there an effort to try and do something different.”

Redfield responded by telling the congressman, “I think you’re correct in that and we’ve seen this in other disease processes too.”

“In the HIV epidemic, somebody may have a heart attack but also have HIV,” Redfield explained. “The hospital would prefer the DRG [death report] for HIV because there’s greater reimbursement. So I do think there is some reality to that.”

Source:
CDC director agrees hospitals have monetary incentive to inflate COVID-19 data | The Christian Post

She recovered just fine.

She sounds like a bitch

It is way later in the decay of America than you understand.

Yet another -1 2 U.

The article doesn't specify, but I suspect it may have to do with needing someone to attend to her a great deal of the time. I suspect this because of what was arranged for her prior to her leaving the hospital:

She had family there with her at the hospital, they could have been with her at home if that's all she needed, again, no reason to go to the hospital.

Leaving a hospital is not difficult, you get up and leave when you want. Besides, hospitals force people out, they don't keep people in, they rely on the turnover to make money.

I don't know what exact protocols she followed after leaving the hospital, but whatever she did, she lived and recuperated, which is something the hospital said she wouldn't be able to do.

What has the hospital said?

Certainly she has paperwork describing what their analysis of her condition was, funny how she never mentions any official hospital record isn't it?

No, but there were certainly financial incentives to give her remdesevir.

Where is the her or the hospitals record on how they treated her?

All you have is this lady's word, you don't have the hospitals word.

You are jumping to conclusions.

The big problem for conservatives is that there is nothing of value left to conserve, they failed to notice as America was being stolen from us, and they cant admit what they have done, how badly they fucked up.

I'm not completely sure what you believe Gail Seiler was lying about. No one ever said that patients at a hospital determine their own treatment plans, though they can certainly advocate for any treatment plan they like. An issue that I brought up in another post that you may not have seen yet is that when she first arrived at the hospital, she brought copies of the treatment plan she wanted to take and the nurse who attended her apparently agreed to follow that plan. What I'd like to know is whether the nurse knew that plan wouldn't be followed or whether she just wasn't aware that the doctors who attended her weren't going to follow it.

Based on the fact that she couldn't walk when she left the hospital, my guess is that she couldn't walk for much if not all of the time she was there. As to her family bringing her water, they wouldn't even let her husband see her at one point. Again from the article:

On Dec. 14, 2021, Seiler’s husband arrived at the hospital with copies of two Texas laws, House Bill 2211 (“Relating to in-person visitation with hospital patients during certain periods of disaster”) and Senate Bill 572, which includes provisions allowing clergy to visit hospital patients. However, “they would not let him in,” she said.

Following this, the local sheriff and police were called, but according to Seiler, “They wouldn’t enforce the legislation.” Instead, officers stood guard at the door to her hospital room. Seiler said she told the officer “If I stay here, they’re going to murder me,” but that in response, the officer left without taking any action.

Saying that doesn't make it true. I had a friend in Canada who allegedly had the Covid virus and I know that it was difficult for me to see him. He made quite a fuss and I managed to negotiate seeing him 2 or 3 times a week.

How would you know?

I'm not sure who you're referring to.

How would you know what happened? Were you there? I certainly wasn't, but Gail Seiler was. Here's what she said happened:

That sounds like the nurse was saying it would be done. Now, I fully acknowlege the possibility that Gail Seiler misunderstood her and that she really said something more like what you imagine, but without hard evidence that that was the case, I'm willing to believe that Gail may well have correctly understood what the nurse said.

Nurses do not have the power to issue a treatment plan lol.

Doctors determine that.

As I said before, the nurse probably saw the treatment plan and said it's possible then referred it to the doctor, no nurse is going to authorize a treatment plan.

That would be illegal.

Well if all of this happened the way she said it did then she will be a millionaire soon.

Let's see how that works out.

Has she started court proceedings yet against the hospital the doctors and the nurses?

After 13 days, Seiler said her husband and daughter “made the bold decision” to remove me into home hospice care so that I would have a chance to live,” adding that they had made arrangements with a private company “to set up a 7-day support and care plan.”

She had family there with her at the hospital, they could have been with her at home if that's all she needed, again, no reason to go to the hospital.

The article doesn't specify how much time her family was with her at the hospital. As a matter of fact, I could find only one confirmed instance where she was with a loved one during her hospital stay, and that was on the day that her husband had a standoff with hospital staff until they allowed her to leave. I also think the fact that her family didn't make the decision to try to get her out of the hospital until they had set up hospice care once she left, which provided for a 7-day support and care plan, suggests that her family alone didn't have the capability of caring for her without additional support.

“The hospital made this very difficult for us to do,” Seider said. “They tried to deny it, block it, scare me into staying … I asked many times if I was a prisoner or a patient.”

“I knew that I wasn’t going to die of COVID,” Seiler said. “I felt I was going to be murdered in this hospital. … I wanted to go home, even if I died.”

Leaving a hospital is not difficult, you get up and leave when you want.

So long as the author of this article was reporting the truth, it's evidently clear that this was not the case here. For starters, as I have mentioned previously, it appears that Gail Seiler's condition was such that she couldn't walk by the time she wanted to leave. Thus, she needed someone to help her to leave, and that was clearly being blocked by hospital staff and even law enforcement. Here's what appears to be the first attempt at her trying to leave:

Now tell me, why do you think the police officers were guarding Gail Seiler's door? It seems the most logical explanation is that they were ensuring that Gail Seiler's husband wouldn't be able to help Gail leave the hospital. Fortunately for Gail, her husband didn't give up. Again from the article:

Besides, hospitals force people out, they don't keep people in, they rely on the turnover to make money.

Again, so long as the reporting in the article is accurate, it's abundantly clear that they tried a whole bunch of things to try to keep her in, from not allowing her husband to see her to trying to scare her into staying. Again from the article:

What has the hospital said?

From the article:

Certainly she has paperwork describing what their analysis of her condition was, funny how she never mentions any official hospital record isn't it?

I don't know why she doesn't mention her hospital record. One thing I did note, however, is that she or her family did request and received 2 incident reports from law enforcement. While she was given information on the first, wherein the police officers guarded Gail Seiler's door at the hospital, apparently with the intent of not letting her husband remove her from the hospital, in the standoff the following day that resulted in her finally being able to leave the hospital, the police department apparently couldn't find any information:
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/wp-content/uploads/12.15.21-No-Police-Report-found.pdf

I wouldn't be surprised if something similar occurred with her medical records at the hospital.

Back