Exclusive: Survivor of CDC COVID Protocols Says She Was ‘Just a Paycheck’ | CHD

I'm not completely sure what you believe Gail Seiler was lying about. No one ever said that patients at a hospital determine their own treatment plans, though they can certainly advocate for any treatment plan they like. An issue that I brought up in another post that you may not have seen yet is that when she first arrived at the hospital, she brought copies of the treatment plan she wanted to take and the nurse who attended her apparently agreed to follow that plan. What I'd like to know is whether the nurse knew that plan wouldn't be followed or whether she just wasn't aware that the doctors who attended her weren't going to follow it.

Based on the fact that she couldn't walk when she left the hospital, my guess is that she couldn't walk for much if not all of the time she was there. As to her family bringing her water, they wouldn't even let her husband see her at one point. Again from the article:

On Dec. 14, 2021, Seiler’s husband arrived at the hospital with copies of two Texas laws, House Bill 2211 (“Relating to in-person visitation with hospital patients during certain periods of disaster”) and Senate Bill 572, which includes provisions allowing clergy to visit hospital patients. However, “they would not let him in,” she said.

Following this, the local sheriff and police were called, but according to Seiler, “They wouldn’t enforce the legislation.” Instead, officers stood guard at the door to her hospital room. Seiler said she told the officer “If I stay here, they’re going to murder me,” but that in response, the officer left without taking any action.

Saying that doesn't make it true. I had a friend in Canada who allegedly had the Covid virus and I know that it was difficult for me to see him. He made quite a fuss and I managed to negotiate seeing him 2 or 3 times a week.

How would you know?

I'm not sure who you're referring to.

How would you know what happened? Were you there? I certainly wasn't, but Gail Seiler was. Here's what she said happened:

With her oxygen level at 77, Seiler was taken to the emergency room, but was not seen for at least an hour. When examined, Seiler gave the nurse a copy of the protocol and was told “yes, we’ve done this protocol, we can do this protocol.”

That sounds like the nurse was saying it would be done. Now, I fully acknowlege the possibility that Gail Seiler misunderstood her and that she really said something more like what you imagine, but without hard evidence that that was the case, I'm willing to believe that Gail may well have correctly understood what the nurse said.

Nurses do not have the power to issue a treatment plan lol.

Doctors determine that.

As I said before, the nurse probably saw the treatment plan and said it's possible then referred it to the doctor, no nurse is going to authorize a treatment plan.

That would be illegal.

No one said that the nurse could authorize a treatment plan, but the article certainly seems to suggest that the nurse thought that Gail would be able to follow the treatment that she wanted to receive. I found an older article that suggests that Gail's mentioning that she hadn't taken the Covid vaccinations was the reason that she wasn't allowed to follow her treatment plan of choice. Quoting from this article:

My name is Gail Seiler. This is a short summary of what my family and I suffered at the hands of Medical City of Plano in Texas.

Heading to the ER

Our nightmare started on December 3rd. On Dec 1st, I tested positive for Covid. On Dec 3rd, my oxygen was so low that I had to go to the hospital. We chose Medical City of Plano because a prominent TX politician had recently received treatment for Covid there to include Ivermectin and Budesonide. Which was the Front-Line Doctors protocol that we wanted. This hospital was also only a 2-minute drive from us. So, my husband and I felt this was our best option. Once I was called back into the ER, (after an hour) my husband gave the nurses a copy of the Front-Line Doctors protocol and they agreed they would provide me with the medications on it.

However, once I was admitted and it was noted that I was “unvaxxed” they denied me the treatment I requested. I quickly lost the right to advocate for my own medical needs and care. I was in the ER for 26 hours. A nurse told me that the hospital will not open a closed ICU until there are five patients in critical need. It was not “cost-effective” for them to have a partially full ICU open regardless of patient needs. This caused a huge delay in any treatment, and I declined further.

Source:
https://formerfedsgroup.org/cases/fda-death-protocol-survivors/gail-seiler/

Well if all of this happened the way she said it did then she will be a millionaire soon.

Based on what I've seen up until this point, I sincerely doubt it. Again from the article:

In March 2022, Seiler joined the FormerFedsGroup Freedom Foundation, which had launched a citizen task force and the COVID-19 Humanity Betrayal Memory Project (CHBMP), which describes itself as an effort to build “a living archive of ongoing Crimes Against Humanity.”

Through this organization, Seiler said “we have heard from tons of people” and “have documented many stories,” over 1,200 in all, although “most are not survivors” but instead, family members of those who didn’t survive.

CHBMP has compiled a list of 25 commonalities shared by many of the victims whose stories the organization has documented. According to CHBMP, commonalities include isolation of the victim, denial of informed consent and alternative treatments, gaslighting, removal of communication devices, discrimination against the unvaccinated, dehumanization, dehydration and starvation, non-emergency ventilation, refusal of transfer and strict adherence to Emergency Use Authorization protocols.

Perhaps the most sobering part of the article are the following lines:
Citing CDC statistics, Seiler said 1.6 million people are listed as having died of COVID-19, influenza or pneumonia — out of which only 167,000 died at home.

“The rest of them died in facilities, hospitals, some type of inpatient setting,” Seiler said. “And so, that’s where you start looking. … That tells you, look at the protocol,” along with “the isolation, the overall treatment. … They’re kind of thrown into these units like animals. It’s just incredible.”

Has she started court proceedings yet against the hospital the doctors and the nurses?

Not that I'm aware of. I suspect she hasn't done it because she would most likely just lose money in lawyer fees and get no monetary reward.

Based on what I've seen up until this point, I sincerely doubt it. Again from the article:

In March 2022, Seiler joined the FormerFedsGroup Freedom Foundation, which had launched a citizen task force and the COVID-19 Humanity Betrayal Memory Project (CHBMP), which describes itself as an effort to build “a living archive of ongoing Crimes Against Humanity.”

Through this organization, Seiler said “we have heard from tons of people” and “have documented many stories,” over 1,200 in all, although “most are not survivors” but instead, family members of those who didn’t survive.

CHBMP has compiled a list of 25 commonalities shared by many of the victims whose stories the organization has documented. According to CHBMP, commonalities include isolation of the victim, denial of informed consent and alternative treatments, gaslighting, removal of communication devices, discrimination against the unvaccinated, dehumanization, dehydration and starvation, non-emergency ventilation, refusal of transfer and strict adherence to Emergency Use Authorization protocols.

Citing CDC statistics, Seiler said 1.6 million people are listed as having died of COVID-19, influenza or pneumonia — out of which only 167,000 died at home.

“The rest of them died in facilities, hospitals, some type of inpatient setting,” Seiler said. “And so, that’s where you start looking. … That tells you, look at the protocol,” along with “the isolation, the overall treatment. … They’re kind of thrown into these units like animals. It’s just incredible.”

Not that I'm aware of. I suspect she hasn't done it because she would most likely just lose money in lawyer fees and get no monetary reward.

Exactly, because she wasn't abused.

If they were holding water and food from her then she would have a rock solid case, that has nothing to do with Covid.

If they were holding her down and injecting her with medicines she refused it would be a rock solid case.

None of that happened.

No one said that the nurse could authorize a treatment plan, but the article certainly seems to suggest that the nurse thought that Gail would be able to follow the treatment that she wanted to receive. I found an older article that suggests that Gail's mentioning that she hadn't taken the Covid vaccinations was the reason that she wasn't allowed to follow her treatment plan of choice. Quoting from this article:

My name is Gail Seiler. This is a short summary of what my family and I suffered at the hands of Medical City of Plano in Texas.

Heading to the ER

Our nightmare started on December 3rd. On Dec 1st, I tested positive for Covid. On Dec 3rd, my oxygen was so low that I had to go to the hospital. We chose Medical City of Plano because a prominent TX politician had recently received treatment for Covid there to include Ivermectin and Budesonide. Which was the Front-Line Doctors protocol that we wanted. This hospital was also only a 2-minute drive from us. So, my husband and I felt this was our best option. Once I was called back into the ER, (after an hour) my husband gave the nurses a copy of the Front-Line Doctors protocol and they agreed they would provide me with the medications on it.

However, once I was admitted and it was noted that I was “unvaxxed” they denied me the treatment I requested. I quickly lost the right to advocate for my own medical needs and care. I was in the ER for 26 hours. A nurse told me that the hospital will not open a closed ICU until there are five patients in critical need. It was not “cost-effective” for them to have a partially full ICU open regardless of patient needs. This caused a huge delay in any treatment, and I declined further.

Source:

Maybe the nurse did but ulitmately it's up to the doctor.

The nurse didn't say that it would absolutely be followed.

The article doesn't specify how much time her family was with her at the hospital. As a matter of fact, I could find only one confirmed instance where she was with a loved one during her hospital stay, and that was on the day that her husband had a standoff with hospital staff until they allowed her to leave. I also think the fact that her family didn't make the decision to try to get her out of the hospital until they had set up hospice care once she left, which provided for a 7-day support and care plan, suggests that her family alone didn't have the capability of caring for her without additional support.

So long as the author of this article was reporting the truth, it's evidently clear that this was not the case here. For starters, as I have mentioned previously, it appears that Gail Seiler's condition was such that she couldn't walk by the time she wanted to leave. Thus, she needed someone to help her to leave, and that was clearly being blocked by hospital staff and even law enforcement. Here's what appears to be the first attempt at her trying to leave:

On Dec. 14, 2021, Seiler’s husband arrived at the hospital with copies of two Texas laws, House Bill 2211 (“Relating to in-person visitation with hospital patients during certain periods of disaster”) and Senate Bill 572, which includes provisions allowing clergy to visit hospital patients. However, “they would not let him in,” she said.

Following this, the local sheriff and police were called, but according to Seiler, “They wouldn’t enforce the legislation.” Instead, officers stood guard at the door to her hospital room. Seiler said she told the officer “If I stay here, they’re going to murder me,” but that in response, the officer left without taking any action.

Now tell me, why do you think the police officers were guarding Gail Seiler's door? It seems the most logical explanation is that they were ensuring that Gail Seiler's husband wouldn't be able to help Gail leave the hospital. Fortunately for Gail, her husband didn't give up. Again from the article:

Early in the morning on Dec. 15, 2021, Seiler’s husband called her and asked if anyone was in the room. Hearing there wasn’t, he said he was going to “come to save my life.”

In a stroke of good fortune, Seiler’s husband encountered open doors and no security upon arrival at the hospital. Dropping off a cease-and-desist letter and copies of the two Texas laws at the entrance, her husband was able to make it all the way to the ICU unit. “They couldn’t stop him,” she said.

Hospital personnel soon arrived and informed her husband that he “needed to leave, to get out.” However, his response was “I’m not leaving this hospital without her. You’re not going to murder my wife. She’s not your guinea pig. I’m taking her home today.” Following this, a “standoff” began, as Seiler described it.

Eventually, the hospital and police offered to allow Seiler release “against medical advice” (AMA) instead of home hospice — which Seiler refused. There were legal distinctions at play here, according to Seiler, since if an AMA form is signed, insurers can deny payment for treatment.

Seiler recalled telling hospital personnel that she did have medical advice from outside doctors advising her to leave, noting that the hospital itself had said she “was terminal.”

According to Seiler, her husband was able to alter the release forms the hospital provided, “crossing out things,” and she signed it. Her husband also furnished a small bottle of oxygen to sustain her for the trip home.

Again, so long as the reporting in the article is accurate, it's abundantly clear that they tried a whole bunch of things to try to keep her in, from not allowing her husband to see her to trying to scare her into staying. Again from the article:

After 13 days, Seiler said her husband and daughter “made the bold decision” to remove me into home hospice care so that I would have a chance to live,” adding that they had made arrangements with a private company “to set up a 7-day support and care plan.”

“The hospital made this very difficult for us to do,” Seider said. “They tried to deny it, block it, scare me into staying … I asked many times if I was a prisoner or a patient.”

“I knew that I wasn’t going to die of COVID,” Seiler said. “I felt I was going to be murdered in this hospital. … I wanted to go home, even if I died.”

From the article:
Eventually, the hospital and police offered to allow Seiler release “against medical advice” (AMA) instead of home hospice — which Seiler refused. There were legal distinctions at play here, according to Seiler, since if an AMA form is signed, insurers can deny payment for treatment.

Seiler recalled telling hospital personnel that she did have medical advice from outside doctors advising her to leave, noting that the hospital itself had said she “was terminal.”

According to Seiler, her husband was able to alter the release forms the hospital provided, “crossing out things,” and she signed it. Her husband also furnished a small bottle of oxygen to sustain her for the trip home.

I don't know why she doesn't mention her hospital record. One thing I did note, however, is that she or her family did request and received 2 incident reports from law enforcement. While she was given information on the first, wherein the police officers guarded Gail Seiler's door at the hospital, apparently with the intent of not letting her husband remove her from the hospital, in the standoff the following day that resulted in her finally being able to leave the hospital, the police department apparently couldn't find any information:
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/wp-content/uploads/12.15.21-No-Police-Report-found.pdf

I wouldn't be surprised if something similar occurred with her medical records at the hospital.

Well when you get the reports from the police and the hospital you will know the full story won't you?

Until they it's just her word.

Exactly, because she wasn't abused.

If they were holding water and food from her then she would have a rock solid case, that has nothing to do with Covid.

I strongly suspect that you have -way- too much faith in the court system and far too little of the dark side of hospitals. There is one court case I found just now that you might find revealing though:

World’s Leading ICU Doctor Files Lawsuit Against Hospital System After Being Barred from Administering Safe and Effective COVID-19 Treatments | newswise.com

If they were holding her down and injecting her with medicines she refused it would be a rock solid case.

Perhaps they didn't hold her down, but the following passage sounds particularly bad for the hospital:

Seiler also said she was administered insulin, despite not being a diabetic, and that she wasn’t told if there was a medical reason for this. When administering the insulin, the nurse “would plunge the needle into my stomach,” recounted Seiler, “I had so many bruises all over my stomach. It was horrific. My husband was livid when he saw it.”

“She was very aggressively harmful,” Seiler said. “I call it medical battery.”

After two evenings of this, Seiler said she could take no more. “The third night she came in, I thought, ‘Dear God, I can’t do this. This woman’s going to kill me.’” Seiler texted her daughter, telling her she was “terrified” of her nurse and worried “she’s going to kill me.”

After her daughter submitted a complaint, the individual in question, a travel nurse, was switched out with no explanation.

Source:
Exclusive: Survivor of CDC COVID Protocols Says She Was ‘Just a Paycheck’ | Children's Health Defense

Also, I think that withholding her ability to see her cleric unless she took remdesivir was particularly shady, don't you? Here's the details:

Instead of her requested treatment, Seiler was told that if she agreed to take remdesivir, she would be permitted visitation from her priest.

“Our faith is very important to us,” Seiler said, “and so we agreed.” However, when her priest was called away to an emergency on the night of his scheduled visit, the doctors administered the remdesivir anyway, she said.

Why would they not let her see her priest unless she took remdesivir and then giving it to her despite the fact that the priest couldn't make it? Gail Seiler provides what I think is the most likely explanation:

“So, they got one round, which you know, we knew about the hospital bonuses,” Seiler said, referring to bonuses given to hospitals which administered the COVID protocol, including remdesivir, to COVID-19 patients. “They got their 30 pieces of silver, right?”

Last edited:

Heading to the ER

Source:

Maybe the nurse did but ulitmately it's up to the doctor.

The nurse didn't say that it would absolutely be followed.

That's true. But I think we can agree that she appeared to mislead Gail. Now, there is another possibility that is suggested in the other article I found on Gail's case. Quoting from it:

The victim was denied the treatment she requested (and they agreed to do in the ER) AFTER they found out she was unvaxxed. She was told she would die and her only option was Remdesivir and a vent. She was denied water for 7 days and food for 13 days. Not one doctor examined her. She literally had to break out of the hospital.

Source:
Gail Seiler | formerfedsgroup.org

Perhaps if she'd had the Covid vax doses, they would have allowed her to follow the Front Line Doctors Protocol that she'd requested and that the nurse had appeared to agree would be done.

The article doesn't specify how much time her family was with her at the hospital. As a matter of fact, I could find only one confirmed instance where she was with a loved one during her hospital stay, and that was on the day that her husband had a standoff with hospital staff until they allowed her to leave. I also think the fact that her family didn't make the decision to try to get her out of the hospital until they had set up hospice care once she left, which provided for a 7-day support and care plan, suggests that her family alone didn't have the capability of caring for her without additional support.

So long as the author of this article was reporting the truth, it's evidently clear that this was not the case here. For starters, as I have mentioned previously, it appears that Gail Seiler's condition was such that she couldn't walk by the time she wanted to leave. Thus, she needed someone to help her to leave, and that was clearly being blocked by hospital staff and even law enforcement. Here's what appears to be the first attempt at her trying to leave:

Now tell me, why do you think the police officers were guarding Gail Seiler's door? It seems the most logical explanation is that they were ensuring that Gail Seiler's husband wouldn't be able to help Gail leave the hospital. Fortunately for Gail, her husband didn't give up. Again from the article:

Early in the morning on Dec. 15, 2021, Seiler’s husband called her and asked if anyone was in the room. Hearing there wasn’t, he said he was going to “come to save my life.”

In a stroke of good fortune, Seiler’s husband encountered open doors and no security upon arrival at the hospital. Dropping off a cease-and-desist letter and copies of the two Texas laws at the entrance, her husband was able to make it all the way to the ICU unit. “They couldn’t stop him,” she said.

Hospital personnel soon arrived and informed her husband that he “needed to leave, to get out.” However, his response was “I’m not leaving this hospital without her. You’re not going to murder my wife. She’s not your guinea pig. I’m taking her home today.” Following this, a “standoff” began, as Seiler described it.

Again, so long as the reporting in the article is accurate, it's abundantly clear that they tried a whole bunch of things to try to keep her in, from not allowing her husband to see her to trying to scare her into staying. Again from the article:

After 13 days, Seiler said her husband and daughter “made the bold decision” to remove me into home hospice care so that I would have a chance to live,” adding that they had made arrangements with a private company “to set up a 7-day support and care plan.”

“The hospital made this very difficult for us to do,” Seider said. “They tried to deny it, block it, scare me into staying … I asked many times if I was a prisoner or a patient.”

“I knew that I wasn’t going to die of COVID,” Seiler said. “I felt I was going to be murdered in this hospital. … I wanted to go home, even if I died.”

From the article:

I don't know why she doesn't mention her hospital record. One thing I did note, however, is that she or her family did request and received 2 incident reports from law enforcement. While she was given information on the first, wherein the police officers guarded Gail Seiler's door at the hospital, apparently with the intent of not letting her husband remove her from the hospital, in the standoff the following day that resulted in her finally being able to leave the hospital, the police department apparently couldn't find any information:
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/wp-content/uploads/12.15.21-No-Police-Report-found.pdf

I wouldn't be surprised if something similar occurred with her medical records at the hospital.

Well when you get the reports from the police and the hospital you will know the full story won't you?

As I already mentioned, the police department said it had no information on the second incident, even though it was apparently a story worthy of a major newspaper article. I think we can agree that there are frequent occassions when powerful parties will scrub the record of anything that doesn't make them look good.

Until they it's just her word.

While she does appear to be the only party involved that has spoken out about this, I've seen no one contradict her. If the mainstream media was doing its job, this and other stories like this would have been deeply investigated, but I think we can agree that the mainstream media isn't interesting in exposing these types of things. I remember that you agreed that what the CDC was doing with death records was bad, so I know that you are not fully trusting of government agencies at least.

That's true. But I think we can agree that she appeared to mislead Gail. Now, there is another possibility that is suggested in the other article I found on Gail's case. Quoting from it:

The victim was denied the treatment she requested (and they agreed to do in the ER) AFTER they found out she was unvaxxed. She was told she would die and her only option was Remdesivir and a vent. She was denied water for 7 days and food for 13 days. Not one doctor examined her. She literally had to break out of the hospital.

Source:

Perhaps if she'd had the Covid vax doses, they would have allowed her to follow the Front Line Doctors Protocol that she'd requested and that the nurse had appeared to agree would be done.

Really?

The human body can't survive for more than three days without water.

And she didn't have any for seven?

Oh My God, I can't believe you guys are falling for this shit.

Unvaxxed were denied care wholesale, and otherwise treated like shit.

Your memory sure is shorts....lots of people in America promoted this....I heard it constantly.

Triage decisions in times of real stress on resources where decisions must be made as to who gets resources to have a better chance to survive are part of a responsible medical system.

Not speaking to this case specifically but in cases where the hospital systems were struggling for resources and that was due in the majority part to unvaxxed derps continuing to fill up the emergency rooms, it is absolutely ethical and proper for hospitals to prioritize those who got vaxxed.

I absolutely support the derps right to deny themselves the vaxx and the protections it provides but at the same time they cannot expect to be in the first line for care when they are the ones largely creating the lines, that then catch up others.

Source:

Really?

The human body can't survive for more than three days without water.

And she didn't have any for seven?

I'm guessing you haven't considered the possibility that she was on an IV.

Unvaxxed were denied care wholesale, and otherwise treated like shit.

Your memory sure is shorts....lots of people in America promoted this....I heard it constantly.

Triage decisions in times of real stress on resources where decisions must be made as to who gets resources to have a better chance to survive are part of a responsible medical system.

Not speaking to this case specifically but in cases where the hospital systems were struggling for resources and that was due in the majority part to unvaxxed derps continuing to fill up the emergency rooms,

I believe there is plenty of evidence showing how this mainstream narrative of people who refused to take the covid vaccinated were filling up hospital beds is untrue. I decided to make a thread on the subject, which is here:

How CDC Manipulated Data to Create ‘Pandemic of the Unvaxxed’ Narrative | justplainpolitics.com

I believe there is plenty of evidence showing how this mainstream narrative of people who refused to take the covid vaccinated were filling up hospital beds is untrue. I decided to make a thread on the subject, which is here:

How CDC Manipulated Data to Create ‘Pandemic of the Unvaxxed’ Narrative | justplainpolitics.com

I don't care about Derp conspiracy threads. The data is crystal clear. Post vaccination it was the unvaxxed disproportionately filling up hospitals.

It was solely due to Ron DeSantis playing with vax misinformation that Florida had such terrible results with hospitalizations and deaths post the vaccine when they were largely spared pre vaccine the broad exposure to the virus in the way NY and other States suffered.

7uit31.jpg

7uitgx.jpg

7uitnv.jpg

Again i fully support the right of anyone to choose not to get vaxxed. But there is no denying the impact on populations of unvaxxed versus vaxxed when it comes to hospitalizations and deaths.

And if you actively choose to take that risk and end up in hospital and the hospital due to scarce resources (people and medicine) has to make triage decisions as to who gets care, then the anti vaxxers should be at the end of the line behind those who took the vax.

C'mon, she went in with a list of treatments she expected the doctor to give her because she self diagnosed and thought she was actually a doctor.

When the doctor refused, because he felt it wasn't necessary she went home with no medications then fully recovered very quickly according to the article proving that the doctor was correct.

This is just a butthurt Karen who is pissed because a doctor didn't do what she wanted him to.

Doesn't matter. You get to make your own medical decisions so long as you are capable of doing so. She clearly was. The doctors and such don't get to decide what you will and will not get for treatment. If she was unvaccinated, sobeit. That's her decision and the medical staff has to deal with it, not reject it. If the hospital refused treatment based on her vaccination status, they were in the wrong, not her.

I suspect though there's more to this than her version however...

Doesn't matter. You get to make your own medical decisions so long as you are capable of doing so. She clearly was. The doctors and such don't get to decide what you will and will not get for treatment. If she was unvaccinated, sobeit. That's her decision and the medical staff has to deal with it, not reject it. If the hospital refused treatment based on her vaccination status, they were in the wrong, not her.

I suspect though there's more to this than her version however...

They did not refuse her medical treatment, they determined she didn't need any.

The doctors are the ones in charge, not the patients.

Go in to the doctors office and ask for narcotics and see what happens, patients don't get to self diagnose in a hospital.

They sent her home and she was fine.

I don't care about Derp conspiracy threads. The data is crystal clear. Post vaccination it was the unvaxxed disproportionately filling up hospitals.

I decided to make my main response to your post in the new thread I made that you've called a "conspiracy" thread. For anyone who's interested, that response is here:
How CDC Manipulated Data to Create ‘Pandemic of the Unvaxxed’ Narrative, Post #5 | CHD

As to the source(s) for your data, I see no reason to look at your sources when you refuse to look at mine.

Fair enough, but I think we can agree that most people would rather drink water than have it put into their veins.

That is up to the doctor.

There seems to be some question as to what doctors are and aren't allowed to do with their patients. Not allowing them to drink water seems to be pretty borderline to me.

They may not want fluid in your stomach for some reason.

Perhaps. I strongly suspect that reason Gail never gave a reason as to why she wasn't allowed to drink water or eat food was because they never told her. I think you would agree that that's no way to treat a patient.

Back