Executing people under the age of 18?

:mad:

No, its not. There are legal processes you know. These legal processes cost more in enacting capital punishment than in carrying out a life sentence.

You could argue that there is no more due process in this country in which case it would be cheaper, but you're just a dopey kid with a frowny face, and your argument would make no sense.
:mad::mad::mad:
:mad::mad:

Then how bout we change the idiotic process. That's what I've been trying to say this whole time. Our legal process is a joke!

Let's see.....You are found quilty of manslaughter. You are sentenced to death. (Later that afternoon he gets shot in the head by some official) How the hell is that more expensive than keeping them alive for 50 years!

I don't think I've ever heard of a state that executes anyone for manslaughter. Do you know what manslaughter is?

The question I asked you about the frownie faces. Why do you post so many?

Dear Raw,

It is because I am mocking you. I am also a serial killer/drug dealer/rapist/gang member, and that is clearly the only plausable reason anyone could oppose the death penalty.

Love, WM

So you mock me because I use one frownie face in every post while you have some stupid giant picture of a heart in every one of your posts?

Back