Existentialism

Yakuda

Verified User
On another thread some dingbat leftist was ranting about existentialism and this is, in part what that "person" wrote:

The message of existentialism, unlike that of many more obscure and academic philosophical movements, is about as simple as can be. It is that every one of us, as an individual, is responsible—responsible for what we do, responsible for who we are, responsible for the way we face and deal with the world, responsible, ultimately, for the way the world is. It is, in a very short phrase, the philosophy of “no excuses!” Life may be difficult; circumstances may be impossible. There may be obstacles, not least of which are our own personalities, characters, emotions, and limited means or intelligence. But, nevertheless, we are responsible. We cannot shift that burden onto God, or nature, or the ways of the world. If there is a God, we choose to believe. If nature made us one way, it is up to us to decide what we are to do with what nature gives us—whether to go along or fi ght back, to modify or transcend nature. That is what existentialism is all about. We are responsible for ourselves. There are no excuses.

I direct you to the parts related to "excuses" and particularly "There are no excuses" yet the author of that bullshit makes excuses for leftists and blacks all the time. I guess it's a nice theory but all bullshit in practice

On another thread some dingbat leftist was ranting about existentialism and this is, in part what that "person" wrote:

The message of existentialism, unlike that of many more obscure and academic philosophical movements, is about as simple as can be. It is that every one of us, as an individual, is responsible—responsible for what we do, responsible for who we are, responsible for the way we face and deal with the world, responsible, ultimately, for the way the world is. It is, in a very short phrase, the philosophy of “no excuses!” Life may be difficult; circumstances may be impossible. There may be obstacles, not least of which are our own personalities, characters, emotions, and limited means or intelligence. But, nevertheless, we are responsible. We cannot shift that burden onto God, or nature, or the ways of the world. If there is a God, we choose to believe. If nature made us one way, it is up to us to decide what we are to do with what nature gives us—whether to go along or fi ght back, to modify or transcend nature. That is what existentialism is all about. We are responsible for ourselves. There are no excuses.

I direct you to the parts related to "excuses" and particularly "There are no excuses" yet the author of that bullshit makes excuses for leftists and blacks all the time. I guess it's a nice theory but all bullshit in practice

What excuses? And provide posts of his to demonstrate that.

Are you going to play stupid the entire time? I'll play along if you like but it's a waste of time. If not an excuse then what is the point of "systemic" racism?

The point of systemic racism is that there is racism in many areas such as schools, institutions, workplaces, etc.

MLK Jr. ;)

I know you want me to say BLM. BLM focuses on the racism in the police force.

This is why I don't treat leftists with any respect.

I don't want you to saying anything. The point is leftist idiots think it is "systemic" racism that prevents blacks from getting out of poverty or getting jobs or getting into certain schools. In the world where us human beings live those are called excuses but you haven't got the fucking balls to say it because you've been called out. It's more proof of leftist clap trap bullshit.

The point of systemic racism is that there is racism in many areas such as schools, institutions, workplaces, etc.

Systemic racism is a lie. You're a dumb cunt for proliferating that lie without a single fact to back it up. Try to be less of a dumb cunt, if possible. :palm:

This is why I don't treat leftists with any respect.

I don't want you to saying anything. The point is leftist idiots it is "systemic" racism that prevents blacks from getting out of poverty or getting jobs or getting into certain schools. In the world where us human being lives those are called excuses but you haven't got the fucking balls to say it because you've been called out. It's more proof if leftist clap trap bullshit.

I don't know what Cypress said but it is known that plenty of black people have made it out of poverty and became successful. What we need is the politicians and teachers with real balls to transform those shit schools in shitholes so that those black kids will even have a chance. Teachers get the shit end of the stick and don't get paid enough.

Systemic racism is a lie. You're a dumb cunt for proliferating that lie without a single fact to back it up. Try to be less of a dumb cunt, if possible. :palm:

Systemic racism is a lie

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
c2uCYQKu8sXpsR5Cte0qEhfKtDNOk0BiuVHEa3CFK7KyC0tRIWCrIeb91U7fvp1qCUcNEYsnMNDIKibHntd2qaz2o3BHpQvc1Wb73VZ57ar-NyaHtA7LM-zp2mTj4tOSCt_bpapQGOVWSw

Sez the white trash porch honkey of lower grade

MLK would not agree with you. MLK was all about color blind; not promoting a dumb, lie filled narrative lacking in any facts. Try to be less stupid. :palm:

I know you want me to say BLM. BLM focuses on the racism in the police force.

Wrong; BLM focuses on duping dumb, low IQ dimwits like you that blacks are not responsible for their actions, their crimes, the crime ridden urban sewers they come from or lack of education and unwed teen pregnancies. Try to be less stupid.

tenor.gif

MLK would not agree with you. MLK was all about color blind; not promoting a dumb, lie filled narrative lacking in any facts. Try to be less stupid. :palm:

Wrong; BLM focuses on duping dumb, low IQ dimwits like you that blacks are not responsible for their actions, their crimes, the crime ridden urban sewers they come from or lack of education and unwed teen pregnancies. Try to be less stupid.

Can you tone down your trolling and be more interactive?

I don't know what Cypress said but it is known that plenty of black people have made it out of poverty and became successful. What we need is the politicians and teachers with real balls to transform those shit schools in shitholes so that those black kids will even have a chance. Teachers get the shit end of the stick and don't get paid enough.

Good then you agree with me that "systemic" racism is a bullshit excuse for things wrong in the black community. Great! I fucking love agreement

Nobody thinks they get paid enough. You have to do a better job than that.

I don't know what Cypress said but it is known that plenty of black people have made it out of poverty and became successful.

Thus proving that systemic racism is a lie you insufferable dumbass. :palm:

What we need is the politicians and teachers with real balls to transform those shit schools in shitholes so that those black kids will even have a chance. Teachers get the shit end of the stick and don't get paid enough.

That's a moronic statement. What we need is an honest debate as to why Dishonest dumb Democrats seem tone deaf when it comes to young urban blacks killing each other. The anti-Police narrative just makes these urban sewers more vulnerable to crime and killings. Try to be less stupid. :palm:

Sez the white trash porch honkey of lower grade

You sad, pathetic, low IQ, race hustling worthless piece of human filth; why avoid an honest discussion?

guAno
noun
gua·no | \ ˈgwä-(ˌ)nō
: a fertilizer containing the accumulated excrement of seabirds or bats broadly : excrement especially of seabirds or bats

Back