Experment with Democracy.

I don't worship jews. Most people, however, are brainwashed on the matter. I use elite in a power sense. They're powerful. They're not morally elite, if that's what you're confused about.
LOL. You must worship them if you call them Elite. You think they are better than you are certainly...

;)

As if representation even makes a difference.
Of course it does, people who are wonking for votes are less likely to shatter all semblance of rights for people who may vote for them later. However people just voting directly on all laws have no such compunction.

Be my guest and continue to fear the all powerful jews... and miss all jokes. Because being too serious can only be beneficial.

I don't fear jews. You're the one who cowers and cringes when any aspect of their theocratic racist religion is discussed. You live in fear, brainwashed mason.

Why do you worship Jews? And why would you use "elite" to describe those people you think are selling you out to sticky furniture named minority religious groups.
Now THAT is some funny funny shit. OMG Damo you have given me the best laff of the day thus far. Sticky furniture! LMAO! My legal assistant is staring at me like I have lost my mind.

I don't fear jews. You're the one who cowers and cringes when any aspect of their theocratic racist religion is discussed. You live in fear, brainwashed mason.
See? It only benefits you when you miss the jokes and take everything too seriously! It makes you look smart!

And yes, if you are "warning" everybody about the horrible naugahyde (noahide so you can't pretend I have some fear of typing the idiotic word) conspiracy, then you do fear them otherwise there is no need to "warn".

See? It only benefits you when you miss the jokes and take everything too seriously! It makes you look smart!

And yes, if you are "warning" everybody about the horrible naugahyde (noahide so you can't pretend I have some fear of typing the idiotic word) conspiracy, then you do fear them otherwise there is no need to "warn".

The thing is, you're not funny, damo. And that is the first time you've typed the word. Because you are afraid.

Tell me honestly, is an enforced law against blasphemy or idolatry theocratic in nature? Don't be scared, be honest.

The thing is, you're not funny, damo. And that is the first time you've typed the word. Because you are afraid.

Tell me honestly, is an enforced law against blasphemy or idolatry theocratic in nature? Don't be scared, be honest.
Sarcasm isn't always meant to be LOL type of funny, and no it isn't the first time I ever typed the word.

Tell me honestly which government has laws supporting any of that sticky furniture noahide rubbish, be honest.

So you're not gonna answer about idolatry laws? Fucking punk. After such big talk, you still can't be honest.
I edited that answer in, but I'll answer again.

Tell me, which government supports those as laws of their government? Tell me honestly now.

I have no fear of those laws ever being over me. I do not think that a tiny minority group has as much power as you seem to wish it has.

Be honest. Seriously, tell me which government supports ANY of the laws you purport that these people impress upon them.

I edited that answer in, but I'll answer again.

Tell me, which government supports those as laws of their government? Tell me honestly now.

I have no fear of those laws ever being over me. I do not think that a tiny minority group has as much power as you seem to wish it has.

They don't have to BE ENACTED to be a blue print for theocracy. If enacted they would be theocracy. Can you think abstractly?

Does a major world religion have ball shaving in a list of laws they'd like to have forced on the rest of society? Perhaps you should make a big deal of it.
Yes, the Muslim religion. Well, really it's your a-hole they want you to shave, but it's pretty much all one big region. Astoundingly they are far closer to the theocracy you so fear from Jews.

Back