Experts Rip CDC for Redacting All 148 Pages of Information on Myocarditis After COVID

Scott

Verified User
An interesting article published today over at Children's Health Defense, thought some might find it worthy of note and perhaps worth a bit of discussion. Quoting from the introduction:

March 20, 2024

‘Staggering’ Arrogance: Experts Rip CDC for Redacting All 148 Pages of Information on Myocarditis After COVID Shots

The redacted document, released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request, prompted criticism from media, medical experts and others, including Robert F. Kennedy Jr., chairman on leave of Children’s Health Defense.

By Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) earlier this month responded to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for documents containing information about the frequency of myocarditis in people who received the COVID-19 vaccines — by producing a fully redacted 148-page document.

A pair of tweets by Epoch Times reporter Zachary Stieber [twitter link in original] on March 7 and 8 revealed the FOIA request “asked for information about several studies the CDC posted on myocarditis cases in COVID-19 vaccine recipients.

“A CDC document sent to us in response to a Freedom of Information Act request … is fully redacted,” Stieber wrote, adding that a second document the CDC provided as part of the same request “is mostly redacted.”

The redacted documents prompted criticism from media, medical experts and others, including Robert F. Kennedy Jr., chairman on leave of Children’s Health Defense (CHD).

[RFK Jr.:]The level of arrogance and contempt for the public in releasing a 100% redacted document is staggering. The CDC is thumbing their nose at the Freedom of Information Act.

Without transparency, there is no such thing as democracy. When I’m President, the CDC won’t get to decide what the public can see. Everything will be out in the open, and you won’t need a FOIA request to read any taxpayer-funded data.

Full article:
‘Staggering’ Arrogance: Experts Rip CDC for Redacting All 148 Pages of Information on Myocarditis After COVID Shots | Children's Health Defense

AKA our government has refused to release the information, almost certainly because it makes our Overlords look bad.

An interesting article published today over at Children's Health Defense, thought some might find it worthy of note and perhaps worth a bit of discussion. Quoting from the introduction:

March 20, 2024

‘Staggering’ Arrogance: Experts Rip CDC for Redacting All 148 Pages of Information on Myocarditis After COVID Shots

The redacted document, released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request, prompted criticism from media, medical experts and others, including Robert F. Kennedy Jr., chairman on leave of Children’s Health Defense.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) earlier this month responded to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for documents containing information about the frequency of myocarditis in people who received the COVID-19 vaccines — by producing a fully redacted 148-page document.

A pair of tweets by Epoch Times reporter Zachary Stieber [twitter link in original] on March 7 and 8 revealed the FOIA request “asked for information about several studies the CDC posted on myocarditis cases in COVID-19 vaccine recipients.

“A CDC document sent to us in response to a Freedom of Information Act request … is fully redacted,” Stieber wrote, adding that a second document the CDC provided as part of the same request “is mostly redacted.”

The redacted documents prompted criticism from media, medical experts and others, including Robert F. Kennedy Jr., chairman on leave of Children’s Health Defense (CHD).

[RFK Jr.:]The level of arrogance and contempt for the public in releasing a 100% redacted document is staggering. The CDC is thumbing their nose at the Freedom of Information Act.

Without transparency, there is no such thing as democracy. When I’m President, the CDC won’t get to decide what the public can see. Everything will be out in the open, and you won’t need a FOIA request to read any taxpayer-funded data.

Full article:
‘Staggering’ Arrogance: Experts Rip CDC for Redacting All 148 Pages of Information on Myocarditis After COVID Shots | Children's Health Defense

Are those 148 pages available?

Are those 148 pages available?

Yep- it's the very first link in my post. 148 blank pages. I'm wondering if whoever sent them was trying to tell the requester that yes, the document exists, but they're not allowed to show them anything. Regardless, it's pretty bad that they wouldn't let a single word be seen.

Children's Health Defense (CHD) is an American 501(c)(3) nonprofit activist group mainly known for anti-vaccine disinformation, and which has been called one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines. Founded under the name World Mercury Project in 2007, it is chaired by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.The group has been campaigning against various public health programs, such as vaccination and fluoridation of drinking water.

Wikipedia

Children's Health Defense (CHD) is an American 501(c)(3) nonprofit activist group mainly known for anti-vaccine disinformation, and which has been called one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines. Founded under the name World Mercury Project in 2007, it is chaired by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.The group has been campaigning against various public health programs, such as vaccination and fluoridation of drinking water.

Wikipedia
I have the OP on ignore, and even I knew the source was bogus

The facts are that there is a tiny increased risk of myocarditis in teenage males with the mRNA vaccine. VERY small risk. The risk of myocarditis is MUCH greater in that same group if they contract COVID.

Also, it’s treated with NSAIDS (ibuprofen) with excellent outcomes.

Some people might have allergic reactions to the "jab," but considering how many people got it, averages say it's pretty safe (short term, anyway). Hell, some people are allergic to aspirin, and Dr's say people should take a low dose for cardio and to help thin the blood. I think it should be up to the individual, and discussed with their Dr. whether to get the "jab."

Wikipedia

What's your point? Perhaps more importantly, is there anything in the article you disagree with?

Wikipedia

I have the OP on ignore, and even I knew the source was bogus

I found it ironic that you have me on ignore and yet you've participated in so many of my threads anyway. Anyway, for anyone reading this, one might wish to wonder, how does Althea know that the source is "bogus"?

What's your point? Perhaps more importantly, is there anything in the article you disagree with?

My point, fuckwit, is that all your conspiratorial garbage regarding COVID is just that.

You rely on a site that was possibly the MAJOR SOURCE of COVID disinformation. Then, expect reasonable people to blindly accept that bullshit.

Myocarditis in people contracting COVID was multiple times more than those receiving the vaccine. Was that in the article?

Those myocarditis cases were also easily treated with NSAIDS with great outcomes, ie no damage.

March 20, 2024

Full article:

You're suggesting the CDC is covering up their crimes against humanity? That little maggot fauci needs to be brought to justice but he won't.

My point, fuckwit [snip]

I'd hoped you wouldn't be one of those types that resorts to base insults when you get irritated by someone who disagrees with you, but apparently not. Anyway, welcome to getting a spot on my thread ban list.

Back