Explain to me how education can be or SHOULDN'T be a "Freedom" (No Bans)

Sure. The title and question is meant to make people "think" if they can....I also know that lots of small brains read my posts and don't respond anymore because I use EDUCATION to battle them in debate. And currently this post has over 30 reads and no responses because no one wants to "battle" with someone educated.........

But we are at a point in our culture where We The People are using the Internet to Educate others. And Amen or thank you to that!

Some are providing FREE EDUCATION ONLINE today which is ground breaking! Smart people today just don't seem to be greedy with information................:/ ...(information=education)

IS THE FUTURE FREE EDUCATION WITH OR WITHOUT THE CONCENT OF GOVERNMENT?

There's a huge difference between education and common sense moron! Whoever educated you was a Goober.

Likely the reason you aren't getting responses to this irrelevant and nonsensical thread is because the forum is wise to your challenges that you abandon because you can't even answer your own challenges and even when you seldom attempt to you only prove what a fucking idiot you are.

Its rather disjointed and therefore hard to address.
with your lone example its a case of getting what you pay for. If you are looking for a c programmer would you choose the guy with demo strable validation of his learning or the guy that read a free website ?
Without some means of demonstrating skill, its just going to be marginal.

The lack of responses probably indicates that your question makes no sense. How can education be a freedom? Do you mean should you have the freedom to pursue an education? What do you mean exactly?

You're wasting your time! This piss-ant post illiterate trash challenges then disappears because they only take off his straight-jacket once a week and let him play with the computer. When and if he returns to this stupid thread, he'll likely post something else closely related to ignorant gibberish.

There's a huge difference between education and common sense moron! Whoever educated you was a Goober.

Likely the reason you aren't getting responses to this irrelevant and nonsensical thread is because the forum is wise to your challenges that you abandon because you can't even answer your own challenges and even when you seldom attempt to you only prove what a fucking idiot you are.

Here is an insult with no brainy response..

Its rather disjointed and therefore hard to address.
with your lone example its a case of getting what you pay for. If you are looking for a c programmer would you choose the guy with demo strable validation of his learning or the guy that read a free website ?
Without some means of demonstrating skill, its just going to be marginal.

Fair point. Whether or not an employer will take you today on knowledge depends on the employer and Country. USA would never hire someone based on knowledge, they hire on paper work.

But this is a MOVEMENT. This was only one example. Education is being taught online for free by people who want EVERYONE to be educated.

Do you mean "freedom," as in the right of foolish individuals to opt out, or do you mean something along the lines of an entitlement that promotes one's freedom?

The lack of responses probably indicates that your question makes no sense. How can education be a freedom? Do you mean should you have the freedom to pursue an education? What do you mean exactly?

Your confusion cracks me up! Im literally laughing out loud and I have company :/

You actually asked "How can education be a Freedom"............It's like you have this laid out way of thinking and can't think beyond it..

How are guns a freedom? If I asked you that what would you think about me? But which is mightier, the sword (gun) or the pen (education)?

Your confusion cracks me up! Im literally laughing out loud and I have company :/

You actually asked "How can education be a Freedom"............It's like you have this laid out way of thinking and can't think beyond it..

How are guns a freedom? If I asked you that what would you think about me? But which is mightier, the sword (gun) or the pen (education)?

Guns aren't a freedom. The right to own or not own them is a freedom. Education, similarly, is not itself a freedom unless you qualify what freedom the word is intended to evoke (I.e. The freedom to pursue education).

Guns aren't a freedom. The right to own or not own them is a freedom. Education, similarly, is not itself a freedom unless you qualify what freedom the word is intended to evoke (I.e. The freedom to pursue education).

Thanks, I see how my misuse of words confused everyone.

Sure. The title and question is meant to make people "think" if they can....I also know that lots of small brains read my posts and don't respond anymore because I use EDUCATION to battle them in debate. And currently this post has over 30 reads and no responses because no one wants to "battle" with someone educated.........

But we are at a point in our culture where We The People are using the Internet to Educate others. And Amen or thank you to that!

Some are providing FREE EDUCATION ONLINE today which is ground breaking! Smart people today just don't seem to be greedy with information................:/ ...(information=education)

IS THE FUTURE FREE EDUCATION WITH OR WITHOUT THE CONCENT OF GOVERNMENT?

Maybe they don't respond because your question makes no sense....

(Explain to me how education can be or SHOULDN'T be a "Freedom")

Education is a freedom, education has always been a freedom....when was it ever against the law to pursue an education....

I think you meant a right? I always thought it was compulsory, but we have some choice as to whether we send children to public or private schools, or even home schooling is an option. It's not a right, it's a requirement. Do you perhaps mean higher education?

Back