FACT CHECK: Obama uses iffy math on deficit pledge

more people WILL die. If people die tomorrow, isn't that MORE than have died as of today?

learn the fucking language you hack.

uh.....thats most the stupid thing i've heard in defense of obama's fear mongering....what you're saying is.....obama didn't use fear mongering becuase its true, more people will die.....so obama is talking about death but it doesn't matter whether his plan is passed or not because more people will die...:rolleyes:

in reality, obama said that his plan needs to pass OR more people will die....

amazing you call people hacks when you don't even have the facts and your blind support of anything dem hardly qualifies you to call anyone a hack

uh.....thats most the stupid thing i've heard in defense of obama's fear mongering....what you're saying is.....obama didn't use fear mongering becuase its true, more people will die.....so obama is talking about death but it doesn't matter whether his plan is passed or not because more people will die...:rolleyes:

in reality, obama said that his plan needs to pass OR more people will die....

amazing you call people hacks when you don't even have the facts and your blind support of anything dem hardly qualifies you to call anyone a hack
are you saying that his statement is incorrect?

yes or no?

will more people die if we do not pass health care reform?

are you saying that his statement is incorrect?

yes or no?

will more people die if we do not pass health care reform?

i cannot predict the future....and we have absolutely no way to verify they will or they will not....it is a statement meant to prey on people's fear....same as with bush and terrorism....you could make the argument that....yes, more people will die if a terrorist attack kills people....obama is using the same tactic, the only difference is hypocritical party hacks like yourself defending obama and condemning bush

too funny that you're now backing off your earlier post that the statement was merely a factual one......

oh thats right....i'm the hack though :pke:

i cannot predict the future....and we have absolutely no way to verify they will or they will not....it is a statement meant to prey on people's fear....same as with bush and terrorism....you could make the argument that....yes, more people will die if a terrorist attack kills people....obama is using the same tactic, the only difference is hypocritical party hacks like yourself defending obama and condemning bush

too funny that you're now backing off your earlier post that the statement was merely a factual one......

oh thats right....i'm the hack though :pke:

I have backed off nothing. the statement IS a factual one.

If we don't pass health care reform, more people will die....that is a fact.

that is not what you said....nice try....more dishonesty....

more people WILL die. If people die tomorrow, isn't that MORE than have died as of today?

you're such a liar

and no, it is not a fact....it is not proven and cannot be proven....sheeesh, you don't even know what a fact is....it is entirely possible that either the same number of people will die or more could die....

amazing what you call a fact....and you call me a hack....LMAO....thanks!

that is not what you said....nice try....more dishonesty....

you're such a liar

and no, it is not a fact....it is not proven and cannot be proven....sheeesh, you don't even know what a fact is....it is entirely possible that either the same number of people will die or more could die....

amazing what you call a fact....and you call me a hack....LMAO....thanks!

if we don't pass health care reform, more people will die.

that is a fact, whether you, and your grammatically challenged little peabrain can grasp it, or not.

morons clearly need more sleep than the rest of us.

g'nite. sleep tight.

thats awesome....you're like so smart and cool....way to really prove your point

it was hilarious catching you in another lie tonight.....and then watching you try to spin your way out....unfortunate for you.....your words, uncommon for you, actually cannot be twisted and argued the to the point of minutia to prove you didn't actually mean what you said.....

no wonder you're all pissed and resorting to lame insults.....

thats awesome....you're like so smart and cool....way to really prove your point

it was hilarious catching you in another lie tonight.....and then watching you try to spin your way out....unfortunate for you.....your words, uncommon for you, actually cannot be twisted and argued the to the point of minutia to prove you didn't actually mean what you said.....

no wonder you're all pissed and resorting to lame insults.....

I said what I said and it remains true... and unrefuted.

sorry to disappoint you, fag boy....but you didn't "catch" me in anything. your obsession with trying to do so is sort of creepy, however, but not unexpected for a closeted gay man like you.

Do yourself a favor.... come on OUT. admit your gayness.... it must be so oppressive in there, hiding from it.:pke:

so easy....really almost boring

your first post is saying i'm wrong because it is factual that "if people die tomorrow" then this necessarily means "MORE [people] have died as of today"

after i call you on such stupidity, you then try and claim you meant that if we don't pass health care reform, more people will die

your lies are to easy to spot.....and honestly, you trying to spin out of this makes you look like a moron

have fun!

so easy....really almost boring

your first post is saying i'm wrong because it is factual that "if people die tomorrow" then this necessarily means "MORE [people] have died as of today"

after i call you on such stupidity, you then try and claim you meant that if we don't pass health care reform, more people will die

your lies are to easy to spot.....and honestly, you trying to spin out of this makes you look like a moron

have fun!

both of my statements are absolutely true. are you ever going to try to disprove them?

lol....

your lies are so numerous you can't even make good ones anymore

fuck you asshole... disprove anything I have said.

you can't. and you know it.

what a loser...what a pussy... what a failure. My dad would puke before he let a fucking whiney douchebag like you into his firm.

what a loser...what a pussy... what a failure. My dad would puke before he let a fucking whiney douchebag like you into his firm.

If your father was the man you claim, he'd puke before admitting you his son.

If your father was the man you claim, he'd puke before admitting you his son.

he was always quite proud of me.... I am his namesake. service academy graduate. retired, highly decorated senior naval officer. impressive second career. and third career. what is there to be anything BUT proud of, kath???? ;)
and again...if you don't care to read the arguments between yurt and me, please...PLEASE feel free to not read them and NOT reply to them. that would be fabulous.

wow....this is sad...the preacher has to use his dead father to insult me....to bad nothing in your own life is better than me and that you need to use your dead dad in order to put me down....

truly pathetic

wow....this is sad...the preacher has to use his dead father to insult me....to bad nothing in your own life is better than me and that you need to use your dead dad in order to put me down....

truly pathetic

comparing me to you is silly. I am not an attorney. you are. I have gotten to "know" you over the past couple of years, and I knew my father very well. I am certainly capable of comparing the two of you. He was a great attorney. You are not. I mention my dad only for the obvious comparative value.

Back