Steelers Defense

Jameis Winston
Melvin Gordon
Allen Hurns
Giovani Bernard
Kevin White
Devontae Booker
Jesse James

It is conceivable that Sam Bradford could be a fantasy relevant QB before season's end

1) Major upgrade in offensive line compared to Philly
2) Major upgrade in running back compared to Philly
3) Major upgrade in receivers compared to Philly
4) Major upgrade in defense compared to Philly

While there can be a lot of criticism thrown Bradford's way, it isn't like he was on stacked teams loaded with talent. Who did the Rams have when he was there? Look at what a mess Chipster made in Philly.

Had a great first week.

Every player performed as I expected. Even bench performed well. Devontae Booker didn't do well but if CJ Anderson holds up that isn't a bad thing.

I think Jamaal Charles owners should be concerned about RBBC when he comes back. Ware looked good.

I had Winston on y bench and started Cousins. I am ahead by over 30 with Cousins and Steelers defense left and opponent has Big Ben. I should pull this out.

The plan was to start Cousins first four games and Winston last four

I gave into conventional wisdom and didn't start Benjamin against the Broncos, or Diggs amidst the Vikings QB situation. I will start both, and swap Gordon in for Hyde, who will probably do nothing against the Panthers. My plan is to mostly start Carr, but Winston plays games against ATL and NO. If I make it to the championship game, I will start him in a match-up against NO.

Meanwhile, both of my TE are projects. There is a strong belief that Wolford will start getting lots of targets from Carr, while Graham will get more reps each successive week. I'll evaluate after next weekend, otherwise I will look for a replacement.

I gave into conventional wisdom and didn't start Benjamin against the Broncos, or Diggs amidst the Vikings QB situation. I will start both, and swap Gordon in for Hyde, who will probably do nothing against the Panthers. My plan is to mostly start Carr, but Winston plays games against ATL and NO. If I make it to the championship game, I will start him in a match-up against NO.

Meanwhile, both of my TE are projects. There is a strong belief that Wolford will start getting lots of targets from Carr, while Graham will get more reps each successive week. I'll evaluate after next weekend, otherwise I will look for a replacement.

I have the same strategy with Winston. Look at Jesse James for TE. He was strong

I lost 126-120 last week. Then, I started Lockett and Watkins over Benjamin and Diggs, and got no TE support, either. This week (although Lockett would still have been a good start), I started Benjamin and Diggs, and subbed Gordon in for Hyde based upon match-ups. I am going to be awarded with the high score and blow-out of the week, regardless of what happens tomorrow night.

Attachments

• Fantasy FB Week 2.jpg
    Fantasy FB Week 2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 6
Won this week. Did so-so. 126 but guy I went up against didn't even get 90

Glad I have Melvin Gordon. Looks like Woodhead is out for a while. He just became my flex.

My Winston/Cousins strategy is paying off.

I got a crushed in my other league. I think I hate Kelce. I always draft his potential and not his production.

One thing different is that I am not tinkering at all this year.

I am committed to starting Diggs and Benjamin, regardless, from now on. I will tinker with RB, though, as well as start Winston over Carr when I feel that it's safe. Next week I am benching Martin due to injury and Hyde due to match-up. I will start Gordon, and then I am going to rotate in Theo Riddick because the Lions continue to show that they will give (and especially throw) him the ball. They will be determined to show-up against GB, and Ameer Abdullah is injured, which should increase Riddick's value.

Meanwhile, I will just wait to see whether Walford or Graham develop faster within their respective offenses. With Oakland getting into shootouts every week, I think Walford's long-term ceiling in Oakland is high.

I am committed to starting Diggs and Benjamin, regardless, from now on. I will tinker with RB, though, as well as start Winston over Carr when I feel that it's safe. Next week I am benching Martin due to injury and Hyde due to match-up. I will start Gordon, and then I am going to rotate in Theo Riddick because the Lions continue to show that they will give (and especially throw) him the ball. They will be determined to show-up against GB, and Ameer Abdullah is injured, which should increase Riddick's value.

Meanwhile, I will just wait to see whether Walford or Graham develop faster within their respective offenses. With Oakland getting into shootouts every week, I think Walford's long-term ceiling in Oakland is high.

If Jesse James is still available in your league and pick him up. He has been top 12 TE

If next week pans out like this week, Kelce is getting benched and James is getting the start.

I really had a hunch about Gordon and he is looking like a good pick. I also have Giovani on the bench but I may use him as trade bait for a WR.

Cousins has the Giants next week. A really good matchup.

If the Steelers defense keep playing at this level they will win their 7th Super Bowl

Yeah, my league is pretty deep, and James is taken. I also looked into picking-up Foster's back-up, but he's even taken. Austin Sefarian-Jenkins is available. I could consider placing him on my roster. Actually, I might do it now, seeing as how Buck Allen is not being used by the Ravens this year in any capacity.

Yeah, my league is pretty deep, and James is taken. I also looked into picking-up Foster's back-up, but he's even taken. Austin Sefarian-Jenkins is available. I could consider placing him on my roster. Actually, I might do it now, seeing as how Buck Allen is not being used by the Ravens this year in any capacity.

Hopefully you never picked up Jenkins

I am up 33 going into tonight nobody left for me and he has Brees

I pulled it out Monday night. I was worried. I only won by two. Had second highest score in the league. So far so good this year (knocking on wood). Rest of league is turning into a M.A.S.H. unit. I was offered some serious trade bait for Gordon a couple of weeks ago and glad I didn't take it. Barring injury, I have the best RBs in Fantasy right now. David Johnson, CJ Anderson and Melvin Gordon

I am liking this idea of streaming QBs based on match-ups. Winston's schedule really looks good at the end of the season and that is what I am banking on. We have to pay for waiver moves but I am thinking it is a good bet to play any QB playing the Browns or Saints this year as you are destined to put up tons of points

The one area I am very weak is on DST. I am going to grab the Eagles defense after they come off of their bye and ride them to the end of the season.

Yeah, even in a loss, Winston put up monster points. After his match-up against the Broncos this week, I am going to have to consider him more often. As I casually checked the Saints-Falcons game, I thought Brees was going to defeat you when it was over.

5-1

David Johnson is a beast. Amari Cooper is killing it. Just not many TDs

It has been another crazy year. Aaron Rodgers looks off this year

When I watch the Packers offense, I feel as though ever play looks independent of the play which precedes and succeeds it. No rhythm or context; just a bizarre script of forced playcalls.

When I watch the Packers offense, I feel as though ever play looks independent of the play which precedes and succeeds it. No rhythm or context; just a bizarre script of forced playcalls.

Something is definitely off. Last year the conventional wisdom was that it was all because Jordy Nelson was out. Well he is back and other than a few decent performances, they aren't really delivering. I know a lot of folks that expended high draft picks on Rodgers two years in a row now.

I am already thinking to next year and using that to my advantage. The one thing I love about fantasy football is that so many people get caught up in recency bias. For example, Melvin Gordon's rookie year was seen as a bust and everyone stayed away from him. I got him in the 9th round and he is killing it this year. I would be willing to bet Rodgers falls to the fifth round next year. Same with Andrew Luck

I don't value high draft picks for the QB position. I would bet that Stafford is one of the most valuable QBs right now, and he never goes before the 6th Round. Same with Matt Ryan and Ben Rapelissberger.

Back