Fantasy Football

I don't value high draft picks for the QB position. I would bet that Stafford is one of the most valuable QBs right now, and he never goes before the 6th Round. Same with Matt Ryan and Ben Rapelissberger.

Matt Ryan was a huge quality pick this year. I usually wait until Round 6 or 7 for QB. Depends on how draft is progressing

If I win this week, I clinch a first round bye in the playoffs. I have a very good playoff schedule for my players and have been averaging 135 points a week

David Johnson and Melvin Gordon have been killing it for me this year. Cousins has really paid off too.

My 2017 Fantasy Roster:

QB: Marcus Mariota
RB: Melvin Gordon
RB: Carlos Hyde
RB: Ty Montgomery
WR: Kelvin Benjamin
WR: Stefon Diggs
TE: Jack Doyle
K: Justin Tucker
DEF: Patriots

Bench:
RB: Theo Riddick
RB: Samaje Perrine
WR: Pierre Garcon
WR: Rishard Matthews
WR: Cooper Cupp
TE: Jesse James
QB: Sam Bradford

With Andrew Luck injured, the novelty of Jack Doyle may have diminished value, so, I could roll with Jesse James until Luck is healthy. The Steelers do play Cleveland Week 1. Also, it's possible that Garcon has more upside than Benjamin as a starting WR, so, I will have to monitor that situation. I'm hopeful that Cooper Cupp will be a nice sleeper pick, given what has been the woeful state of the Rams receiver corps for the past decade.

My 2017 Fantasy Roster:

QB: Marcus Mariota
RB: Melvin Gordon
RB: Carlos Hyde
RB: Ty Montgomery
WR: Kelvin Benjamin
WR: Stefon Diggs
TE: Jack Doyle
K: Justin Tucker
DEF: Patriots

Bench:
RB: Theo Riddick
RB: Samaje Perrine
WR: Pierre Garcon
WR: Rishard Matthews
WR: Cooper Cupp
TE: Jesse James
QB: Sam Bradford

With Andrew Luck injured, the novelty of Jack Doyle may have diminished value, so, I could roll with Jesse James until Luck is healthy. The Steelers do play Cleveland Week 1. Also, it's possible that Garcon has more upside than Benjamin as a starting WR, so, I will have to monitor that situation. I'm hopeful that Cooper Cupp will be a nice sleeper pick, given what has been the woeful state of the Rams receiver corps for the past decade.

Not a bad lineup. Like Hyde and Gordon

I am not doing Fantasy Football this year. Got tired of it. It is much more peaceful not worrying about who is doing what and fretting over a team being at the 1 yard line and passing instead of handing off to a RB I have.

OK so now that we have to start over

Here is my team for 2016

Kirk Cousins
Mike Evans
Amari Cooper
David Johnson
CJ Anderson
Travis Kielce
Donte Moncrief
Justin Tucker
Steelers Defense

Jameis Winston
Melvin Gordon
Allen Hurns
Giovani Bernard
Kevin White
Devontae Booker
Jesse James

you love AMERICA,yet you watch the NFL and their anti AMERICAN kneeling crap ,come on man.
screw the NFL.

That was last year, idiot. He just said he's not playing fantasy this year.

oh so i am an idiot,and you are another keyboard badas,you have another option hull ,call me an idiot to my face ,but you will not ,you are just another chichenshit motor mouth.

so you are ok with the nfl pissing on the graves of the fallen,fuck you.

oh so i am an idiot,and you are another keyboard badas,you have another option hull ,call me an idiot to my face ,but you will not ,you are just another chichenshit motor mouth.

so you are ok with the nfl pissing on the graves of the fallen,fuck you.

You are a fucking idiot. Learn how to read, and then you won't be jumping on year-old posts by people. The NFL is not pissing on any graves. It has a deal with the DoD to promote patriotism with all of the flag waving we've seen for the past 15 years. It's individual players who are showing their lack of patriotism.

no it is the nfl and maybe you should read ,looks like the NFL leadership is ok with this as for an old post ,tell me what constitutes an old post a year or a month or a day.
looks like you jumped all over this old post.

I’m loving the Green Bay/Minnesota game but I honestly don’t know how a defensive guy (Clay Matthews) is supposed to tackle the quarterback.

you love AMERICA,yet you watch the NFL and their anti AMERICAN kneeling crap ,come on man.
screw the NFL.

This thread is not in need of a TROLLING IDIOT!

But thanks in advance for exposing yourself!

So, either play fantasy football or get the fuck out of the conversation!

Back