Far-Right Extremists Call for Violence and War After Trump Shooting "They should all be hung in the streets," one person wrote of Democrats, the media

obamas-response-to-the-assassination-attempt-v0-g7a4sdogodcd1.jpeg

This you, MAGA? “Some folks need killing. . .” Save the crocodile tears and pearl clutching. You’ve been begging for violence and now that you have it, you realize it’s not so great after all, eh?​

Well, no shit. So maybe stfu and stop begging for it.

more violet rhetoric​

Stone

Trump is just one man,...we are a MOVEMENT made up of millions of the best of America. We arent going anywhere. We will either all go down together or we will re take this country. But if we go down they go down with us. Assured mutual destruction,.....I KNOW that we have the tenacity to hold firm without blinking in this game of chicken. Do they? Not by a long shot. They are weak and dependent.
You will disband once Trump is gone.

Yes i know. as you know it was in response to Insane Hume saying he hopes more people with guns attack trump. Which would in fact lead to even more dead leftist assassins. Still wont get trump though......you cant.
Do you support political violence?

You people are crazy. WTF,...are you kidding me. And also kill an innocent bystander in the process. Trump had it right as he left the stage when he said FIGHT. Oh,...we will,....believe you me we WILL. You tried to bankrupt him, jail him,..and now murder him. Total losers.
did that bother you more than singlemankenny's posts of bullseyes superimposed over Trump's face?.......

I am not Hume and cannot control what he or she says. I have personally said nothing to get upset over. What telling you guys to take trump's own advice on shootings and to get over it? That certainly is worth reporting to the FBI.

:laugh:
control it?.......you can't even bring yourself to remember it.......but that's okay we have seven fucking years of left wing lies and hate speech to help us remember........

Back