Farewell & adieu...

Proves, if anyone really needed proof, that betting is a senseless footle. Let's all leave it out. Scarcely anything is knowable, all things are possible: the human race may even survive, though I certainly wouldn't bet on THAT!

yes for the record in case anyone didn't see, I issued a pardon, because:

A) I actually like thing1, he has always been one of my favorite liberals since he's been lorax

B) The gloating I had with clinton losing satiated me.

However I must make one thing clear, I take bets seriously. If any of you ever make a ban bet with me in the future, don't expect I'll flake out and offer a pardon. I essentially let thing1 freeroll me, had he pulled off a miracle and clinton won texas I would have actually kept my word and banned myself. So basically I had a 8% of getting kicked with zero gain. -EV for me right there. I don't tend to make -ev bets.

So just keep that in mind

In spite of thing1 being a pain in my ass I know I can have a reasonable conversation with him, and as many noted the board would have been worse off without him.

he is no fucking liberal

he is no fucking liberal

It's all relative. I'm way out left to most of the conservatives here. But I'm a Bush-loving Republican to you.

Nice to read some of the kind words here - thanks to those who wanted me to stay. And, of course, much appreciation to Grind for the dramatic election-eve pardon. I kind of wanted to be banned, since this board is a weird addiction for me, but being able to post for the past week has been good therapy.

yes for the record in case anyone didn't see, I issued a pardon, because:

A) I actually like thing1, he has always been one of my favorite liberals since he's been lorax

B) The gloating I had with clinton losing satiated me.

However I must make one thing clear, I take bets seriously. If any of you ever make a ban bet with me in the future, don't expect I'll flake out and offer a pardon. I essentially let thing1 freeroll me, had he pulled off a miracle and clinton won texas I would have actually kept my word and banned myself. So basically I had a 8% of getting kicked with zero gain. -EV for me right there. I don't tend to make -ev bets.

So just keep that in mind

In spite of thing1 being a pain in my ass I know I can have a reasonable conversation with him, and as many noted the board would have been worse off without him.
Hey! You told me I was your favorite liberal.

Back