Fat Tax

It's funny that the same people who oppose decriminalizing marijuana because "drug use impacts us all" and "the societal costs are too high" oppose the fat tax because "people have a right to decide what they put into their bodies".

It's funny that the same people who oppose decriminalizing marijuana because "drug use impacts us all" and "the societal costs are too high" oppose the fat tax because "people have a right to decide what they put into their bodies".

I have found several of their positions to be like that!

Don't kill the fetus, but fry the guy!

that's sick..

the fetus didn't commit a crime, except be conceived by some selfish people to fry over, did it...

mememe! is against death unless the victim is an Islamic or a Black person accused of a crime.

that's sick..

the fetus didn't commit a crime, except be conceived by some selfish people to fry over, did it...

You guys don't believe in the sanctity of life, you send soldiers to war like the lambs to slaughter! It IS sick, but when you claim only God has the right to take life, then the death penalty is not an option and neither is war.

Life in prison is cheaper for the US and so is birth control!

I am not sick, I don't believe in taking any life. I, however, don't make that choice for others, obviously! I would do a lot of things very different.

no, you are sick and warped..

where are all the anti war protesting now that the Hugo Obama is sending our troops into war???

instead you all have no problems killing your own children in the womb..that is sick

you all are as two faced as they get..

Last edited:
no, you are sick and warped..

where are all the anti war protesting now that the Hugo Obama is sending our troops into war???

instead you all have no problems killing your own children in the womb..that is sick

you all are as two faced as they get..

Ooooooooo, good come back!

I am not at all happy with Obama's current position on Afghanistan.

I believe in people making personal choices without my interference.

Now simmer down Ann.

Insurance companies routinely price policies and even exclude coverage based on risk factors, so the righties who want to preserve their profits by obstructing health care reform should be all in favor of a fat tax, it seems.

Back