Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

They screamed at a man whos baby died right before christmas that his sons death was needed to protect gun rights.

tell me why the guy running the show said he would stop the thing if people didnt calm down?

"The Second Amendment!" was shouted a couple of times by as many as a dozen gun enthusiasts in the meeting room as Neil Heslin, holding a photo of his slain 6-year-old son, Jesse Lewis, asked why Bushmaster assault-style weapons are allowed to be sold in the state.

Read more: http://www.ctpost.com/local/article...-heckled-at-hearing-4228992.php#ixzz2JeUTqQK6

he was heckled you liars

They screamed at a man whos baby died right before christmas that his sons death was needed to protect gun rights.
If you have a link to a video that supports the above claims, I'd love to see it.

he was screamed at by gun nutters while holding up a picture of his dead child your fucking "needed" guns turned into swiss cheese just a few weeks ago.

That is what the article says.

That is heckling at its worst you fucking ghoul

he was screamed at by gun nutters while holding up a picture of his dead child your fucking "needed" guns turned into swiss cheese just a few weeks ago.

That is what the article says.

That is heckling at its worst you fucking ghoul

you need to watch the unedited video coverage......it will make a difference in your life......

westboro church does the same thing.
SCREAMING at people who are in pain for poltical reasons.

That is EXACTLY what thesse cold hearted bitchass fucks did to the parents of dead babies.

You people are sociopaths

there are 21 pages of this thread folks cant someone get me the link?

I always find it funny when people refuse to repost evidence they say proves something.

The vidoe dosent show what you claim huh?

there are 21 pages of this thread folks cant someone get me the link?

I always find it funny when people refuse to repost evidence they say proves something.

The vidoe dosent show what you claim huh?

google MSNBC edits video......there are lots of links.....

proof he was not heckled. go to 15:20 - 15:50....he clearly asks the audience and when he didn't get a response (because the audience can't respond) he uses their silence as an admission...so at that point...the audience merely responded to his question.

sorry anti gun folks, you were duped again by left winger sites...

That was heckling you idiot.

they had been told NOT to do this before the meeting.

they screamed at a man who had a dead child that the second amendment (as they interprit it) was worth the deaht of his child and the others.

Westboro level crazy reached

He did NOT take the silence as an indication of anything.

The idiots didnt stay silient,

They told a man who was grieveing a bullet ridden child that his childs death was just calteral damage for THEIR gun snuggling

Last edited:
Now I know why you lairs made me go look for it instead of getting it for me.

When someone tells you go get it your self it means even they know their "evidence" is bullshit.

Back