FBI director questions whether Trump was hit by bullet

Hume

Verified User
Shortly after a gunman opened fire at his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, Donald Trump said the projectile that hit his ear and caused it to bleed was a bullet.

But in testimony before the House judiciary committee yesterday, FBI director Christopher Wray said it was not clear if that was indeed the case, or if Trump was struck by shrapnel:

All you need is the doctors who treated Trump to speak to the public. Instead, Trump pulled Ronnie Jackson out of Congress to return to his position of doctor lying and covering up for Trump's health. Trump has lied about his health since the first day he ran. There are psychiatrists online who talk about Trump's mental problems too. Trump is a physical and mental mess.

Does it really make a difference, point being that it was an assassination attempt whether Trump was winged or not

Does it really make a difference, point being that it was an assassination attempt whether Trump was winged or not
It does. Doctors who treat head injuries say that a bullet hitting the ear also can do internal damage. Shrapnel is not that serious. Trump wants the big lie to prevail. He wants sympathy.

Apparently the FBI thinks it is important.
They are just reporting what they see as the facts, there is no confirmation yet that Trump was hit, but as I said, that doesn’t diminish the fact that it was an assassination attempt on a Presidential candidate

They are just reporting what they see as the facts, there is no confirmation yet that Trump was hit, but as I said, that doesn’t diminish the fact that it was an assassination attempt on a Presidential candidate
No one said a goddam thing about diminishing. Many people think having facts is important.

It does. Doctors who treat head injuries say that a bullet hitting the ear also can do internal damage. Shrapnel is not that serious. Trump wants the big lie to prevail. He wants sympathy.
So Trump is either purposely holding back the medical reports, which seems hard considering I believe he was sent to a hospital for attention, or, him being hit or not is much to do about nothing

No one said a goddam thing about diminishing. Many people think having facts is important.
this is not a fact that matters

if it was shrapnel, the shrapnel was caused by....wait for it......a bullet

so derp derp derp ya derp stick

Shortly after a gunman opened fire at his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, Donald Trump said the projectile that hit his ear and caused it to bleed was a bullet.

But in testimony before the House judiciary committee yesterday, FBI director Christopher Wray said it was not clear if that was indeed the case, or if Trump was struck by shrapnel:

The FBI director is lying. I trust the man who actually got shot to describe what happened to him, and the doctor who has been treating him who is also calling it a gunshot wound.

The FBI director is lying. I trust the man who actually got shot to describe what happened to him, and the doctor who has been treating him who is also calling it a gunshot wound.
Right. Whole world is lying except for Trump.

All you need is the doctors who treated Trump to speak to the public.
He's already released a statement to the public and has called it a gunshot wound.
Instead, Trump pulled Ronnie Jackson out of Congress to return to his position of doctor lying and covering up for Trump's health.
Projection. It is BIDEN'S doctor lying about BIDEN's health. He claims that Biden is fine, meanwhile Biden's brother is making use of language that is only made use of whenever someone is thought to be in rough shape.
Trump has lied about his health since the first day he ran.
Lie.
There are psychiatrists online who talk about Trump's mental problems too.
Psychoquackery.
Trump is a physical and mental mess.
Lies. He can drive and putt a golf ball much better than many people who are younger than him. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Correct. It was an assassination attempt regardless, and people are trying to trivialize that by making up outlandish conspiracy theories about various details of the event.

Back