FBI director questions whether Trump was hit by bullet

It does. Doctors who treat head injuries say that a bullet hitting the ear also can do internal damage.
Trump's doctor was following up with various scans and assessments that would look for internal damage. I don't think that he suffered any such damage, as he appears to be just fine at his rallies.
Shrapnel is not that serious. Trump wants the big lie to prevail. He wants sympathy.
Stop trying to trivialize an assassination attempt, you human piece of shit!

They are just reporting what they see as the facts, there is no confirmation yet that Trump was hit,
WTF dude... there was blood all over his face and especially on his upper ear, where Trump was hit. His doctor has even released a statement detailing the wound and how he's been treating it. Trump was DEFINITELY hit.
but as I said, that doesn’t diminish the fact that it was an assassination attempt on a Presidential candidate
Right. You should tell that to Nordberg (and others) who are trivializing the assassination attempt as if it's no big deal.

The FBI director is lying. I trust the man who actually got shot to describe what happened to him, and the doctor who has been treating him who is also calling it a gunshot wound.
Interesting how anyone who says is anything regarding Trump that “pidgin” doesn’t want to hear is automatically lying, while the one person who has set the records for documented lies he professes is the one to be believed

Can’t tell if it is comical or sad

All you need is the doctors who treated Trump to speak to the public. Instead, Trump pulled Ronnie Jackson out of Congress to return to his position of doctor lying and covering up for Trump's health. Trump has lied about his health since the first day he ran. There are psychiatrists online who talk about Trump's mental problems too. Trump is a physical and mental mess.
YES but there are laws against Doctors giving out information about a person who they treated.
Trump would have to sign a release for them to give out any info about the treatment they gave him.
and IMO Trump isn't going to do that.
have a nice day

WTF dude... there was blood all over his face and especially on his upper ear, where Trump was hit. His doctor has even released a statement detailing the wound and how he's been treating it. Trump was DEFINITELY hit.

Right. You should tell that to Nordberg (and others) who are trivializing the assassination attempt as if it's no big deal.
Obvious “pidgin” didn’t read the article or understood what Wray testified, question was hit with what

If you want to go there, and as I noted, it is unnecessary, who’s to say Trump’s bleeding wasn’t caused by his fall to the floor, hitting the podium or something similar, Jordan and Comer have started Committee investigations on less evidence

Nobody is saying he wasn't hit, the question is was it actually a bullet or something else.
and it has been said it was caused by a gun shot , we all know that.
Have a nice day

It does. Doctors who treat head injuries say that a bullet hitting the ear also can do internal damage. Shrapnel is not that serious. Trump wants the big lie to prevail. He wants sympathy.
Shrapnel that small is not serious, but shrapnel can be deadly.

Obvious “pidgin” didn’t read the article or understood what Wray testified, question was hit with what

If you want to go there, and as I noted, it is unnecessary, who’s to say Trump’s bleeding wasn’t caused by his fall to the floor, hitting the podium or something similar, Jordan and Comer have started Committee investigations on less evidence
Oh totally, because a fall to the floor is only going to injure his ear and nothing else.

Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound?

Nobody is saying
Thank you for outing yourself as a rabid leftist. If I had a quarter for every time that a rabid leftist has used the phrase "nobody is saying..."
he wasn't hit,
There are numerous posters right here on JPP who are saying that Trump wasn't hit. You can even see some of them in my signature right now, and they'll also be included in the awards ceremony post that I will make at the end of this month.
the question is was it actually a bullet or something else.
It was a bullet.
and it has been said it was caused by a gun shot , we all know that.
Have a nice day
Yup, it was a gunshot wound.

Shrapnel that small is not serious, but shrapnel can be deadly.
When military bombs and rockets are used shrapnel can be deadly. A shot teleprompter is not on that scale. If he got glass in his eye, that could have been bad. Getting the top of your ear scratched is not.

Thank you for outing yourself as a rabid leftist. If I had a quarter for every time that a rabid leftist has used the phrase "nobody is saying..."

There are numerous posters right here on JPP who are saying that Trump wasn't hit. You can even see some of them in my signature right now, and they'll also be included in the awards ceremony post that I will make at the end of this month.

It was a bullet.

Yup, it was a gunshot wound.
YOU REALLY need to get some reading COMPREHENSION .
and breaking a persons sentences up like you did mine makes you look like your trying to change what they ACTUALLY said.
I SAID " nobody is saying he wasn't hit.
and from what I read they were saying he may not have been hit with a bullet but maybe some glass.
OH so YOU were the Doctor that treated him?
I don't think so,
so just how do YOU KNOW for SURE it was a bullet and not a piece of glass?
until Trump signs a release for the Doctor to tell us just what he knows for sure we may never know what actually hit him in the ear.
and right now I don't see Trump doing that he is enjoying having his low IQ MAGA followers like you think he was shot and hit with a bullet
Have a nice day

I do not believe that Wray believes Trump was hit with Shrapnel.

I just think that the investigations have not ruled it out yet. and are still underway.

But since, there were no obvious obstacles between Trump and the Shooter, that would produce shrapnel, shrapnel will be ruled out!

YOU REALLY need to get some reading COMPREHENSION .
Projection.
and breaking a persons sentences up like you did mine makes you look like your trying to change what they ACTUALLY said.
How does breaking up a post change anything? It's the same words, dude. I generally choose to respond to posts by each individual idea expressed, as I am doing here.
I SAID " nobody is saying he wasn't hit.
... and then I SAID "There are numerous posters right here on JPP who are saying that Trump wasn't hit. You can even see some of them in my signature right now, and they'll also be included in the awards ceremony post that I will make at the end of this month."
and from what I read they were saying he may not have been hit with a bullet but maybe some glass.
Some people are claiming that, yes. But those people are wrong.
OH so YOU were the Doctor that treated him?
Never said that I was. The doctor that is treating him has already spoken for himself. I'm just relaying what he has already said.
so just how do YOU KNOW for SURE it was a bullet and not a piece of glass?
:eyeroll:
until Trump signs a release for the Doctor to tell us just what he knows for sure we may never know what actually hit him in the ear.
His doctor has already released an update on Trump's injury and how he is treating it. His doctor described the injury as a gunshot wound.
and right now I don't see Trump doing that
See above.
he is enjoying having his low IQ MAGA followers like you think he was shot and hit with a bullet
Ummmm, it's much more outlandish to believe that Trump WASN'T shot and hit with a bullet. The video evidence is pretty clear as to what happened.

Back