FBI Orchestrated Jan 6 Riots ‘to Entrap MAGA Americans,’ Explains Congress’ Homeland

Exactly. They think denial is the final and winning argument. People know it happened and will happen again. It will not be as easy.

Democrats are already trying to throw the 2024 election and have been for over a year now.

If the 2024 election faults, there will likely be the civil war that Biden is calling for. Democrats actually think they can win such a thing.

Not just Biden has called for civil war. A lot of Democrats here have also called for civil war, including The Sock.

You realize that FBI agents or FBI assets, that are working under cover, are actually given direction and trained on how to work under cover, right?

Would it be rational to think that the FBI would work with untrained under cover operatives?

Hey kid, Wanna make a few bucks?:laugh:

How many fraudulent ballots were found in any state? Trump claimed that tens of thousands of underage, dead, illegal, etc people voted in Georgia. How many were actually found when Georgia audited?

Georgia never chose any electors, Sock. The election faulted in Georgia.

Was Trump in on the alleged entrapment scheme (for which there is no evidence)? I mean, he didn't have to give a speech there and encourage his followers to go to the Capitol.

You can't make the evidence just disappear, Sock. Some of it has already been shown to you. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
It is not a crime to hold a rally. It is not a crime to be at the Capitol building.

It is that they followed Trump's orders and used force to stop the certification of the electoral votes.
It was Democrats rioting, Sock. Congress does not certify any electoral vote nor can they choose the electors for any State.
While there, they trashed the capitol building.
Democrats.
If they caught some politicians, the charges would have been murder.
The only one killed was a protestor, Sock. Murder.
Stopping Congress from doing its sworn duty is by definition Insurrection.
Not insurrection, Sock. Redefinition fallacy.

Lol... It seems very unlikely that the person that was being mocked by people around him was a federal agent that caused the riots. Smh.
Ray Epps was an idiot like Fredo, except braver since he actually showed up on 1/6. He was caught up in a conspiracy theory among a large group of nutjob conspiracy theorists like himself. TBH, I don't have much sympathy for any of them. They all participated in attacking Congress. If one half killed the other half and then the killers sent to prison for life, I'd consider it a win-win.

Democrats are already trying to throw the 2024 election and have been for over a year now.

If the 2024 election faults, there will likely be the civil war that Biden is calling for. Democrats actually think they can win such a thing.

Not just Biden has called for civil war. A lot of Democrats here have also called for civil war, including The Sock.

If Trump does not win something is going to happen. They will have to kill people to silence them. I do not put it past them or do I put it past the traitors here supporting it.

You can't make the evidence just disappear, Sock. Some of it has already been shown to you. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
It is not a crime to hold a rally. It is not a crime to be at the Capitol building.

I agree. I do not have the power to make evidence of voter fraud disappear in Georgia. What evidence are you referring to?

If Trump does not win something is going to happen. They will have to kill people to silence them. I do not put it past them or do I put it past the traitors here supporting it.

Agree that something is likely to happen because the far-right, like the far-left are a bunch of nutter-butters.

Agree that something is likely to happen because the far-right, like the far-left are a bunch of nutter-butters.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/0...cers-to-expose-january-6th-committee-n2172686

Whistleblowers from the Washington D.C. National Guard will tell Congress that Donald Trump did want them deployed during the Capitol riot and the Army delayed telling them to mobilize in a bombshell hearing next week.

DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal that at least three officers will appear Wednesday before a House subcommittee to claim their stories were also ignored by the Democrat-led January 6 committee, because it didn't fit their narrative.

The hearing will aim to further prove that Acting Defense Secretary at the time Christopher Miller did give advance approval of D.C. National Guard deployment at the direction of then-President Donald Trump.

I love it when you threaten violence, Pinkie. It's called "probable cause". LOL

The idea that the FBI did 1-6 is so ridiculous that it would be funny if idiots did not believe it. People agreeing to that are showing way too much of who they are. They are super gullible, crazy pro-Trump, and a blank slate for Trump to scrawl lies on.

The idea that the FBI did 1-6 is so ridiculous that it would be funny if idiots did not believe it. People agreeing to that are showing way too much of who they are. They are super gullible, crazy pro-Trump, and a blank slate for Trump to scrawl lies on.

Trump needs to be in prison. It is a disgrace that he has not been tried and convicted yet.

I consider such theories to be an on-the-spot IQ and/or mental stability test.

Back