Fed cuts .75 this morning

romney was an investment banker or somesuch, so I figure he will do us no favors. Those are the types that contributed the most to this mess.

thats understatement of the world. Romney founded bain capital equity investment firm that averaged 110% annually for 14years with leveraged buyouts.

Think Richard Gere's pretty woman characters job.

Hence their sudden wish to add Canada and Mexico into a North American Union...

It is not going to work--and is nothing but a step to a one government world. I am a man of sovernty--I have pride in being a American, and nobody should forget how this country formed. That agreement is about control man--not the economy of our people. Believe me.

Doesn't this sound like a better idea.

we stop going to slave labor for products--all the countries you named can compete with eachother on a fair playing field, and we can all enjoy a good lifestyle if we work for it, instead of working for survival only. We make and sell products because they are better and good quality--not cheap junk that has to be replaced 4 times more often than a good product.
A slave is a slave is a slave.

I don't like the "official" term for recession, to me if prices are increasing faster than wages and unemployment is on the rise it is a recession. That is where we are now.

I liiiiiiiiiiiike that!!!

We have a critical thinker here. On that uses his own mind.

Did you go to a liberial university (commie college)? If you did--did they pass you? (they give critical thinkers a hard time--and try to condition them)

They hate critical thinkers like us. People that want to be free and make something of themselfs. They teach that the money you earn does not belong to you--that it belongs to the greater good of the community.

Fuck them--and thank you for not believing their BS.

He's using it in GITMO as the face cover for a waterboarding victim.

*I'm good at this blame thing...

I think Bush just lends himself well to the blame thing...and I blame him for that...he is trying to become the most blamed President in history so that he can then conquer the Earth with resentment.

What? No that's called inflation. Recession is entirely different.

I'm probably the only one here with an economics degree I know the technical terms. I'm discussing what the general populace would consider a recession not acedamia or investors.

I'm probably the only one here with an economics degree I know the technical terms. I'm discussing what the general populace would consider a recession not acedamia or investors.

Did you ever have to write when you got your economics degree? I ask only because Top seems unable to master English, yet apparently has a MBA.

Sure we had to write. The economic courses are a lot of math though. Theory and history of economics was by far the most interesting and I still enjoy to study thoses. Econometric models are not so interesting now unless I have something work related I have to do.

Sure we had to write. The economic courses are a lot of math though. Theory and history of economics was by far the most interesting and I still enjoy to study thoses. Econometric models are not so interesting now unless I have something work related I have to do.

I was just confused at how you are able to write like an adult, yet the almighty economic genius that is Topspin has the grammar and spelling of a five-year-old (or Desh).

Did you ever have to write when you got your economics degree? I ask only because Top seems unable to master English, yet apparently has a MBA.

i also am very deficient in spelling. I blame that on a few things. 1) way i was taught with phoenix, 2) being a very sick kid and missing lost of school those years, 3) pure laziness on my part. 4) catholic high school. 5) business college finance/economics degree then MBA. 6) writing labs and word processors for papers.

i also am very deficient in spelling. I blame that on a few things. 1) way i was taught with phoenix, 2) being a very sick kid and missing lost of school those years, 3) pure laziness on my part. 4) catholic high school. 5) business college finance/economics degree then MBA. 6) writing labs and word processors for papers.

me poor spuller two. Butt tapspunz problum is wurse.

more from usged
gonzo sophmore are you proud of you spelling and gramar
Minority, you spent plenty of time in college learning to make and then master the production of buggy whips, now china does it for 10% of what you made. You should have gotten a more rounded education. As the economy is bigger and better than when you first started bending pipe as a freshman.

Back