Federal judge stops Biden admin from releasing migrants without setting court dates

Biden wrote an order to stop processing them and release them into the US.

Biden wrote an order saying to process them, and to parole some of them to the USA. They are all being processed at the border, because we have a controlled border.

So, by the standard YOU set, the border's open.

A border I can cross without the government even knowing I crossed it. Most state borders are that way.

Biden wrote an order saying to process them, and to parole some of them to the USA. They are all being processed at the border, because we have a controlled border.

No, his order was to simply release them.

A border I can cross without the government even knowing I crossed it. Most state borders are that way.

That's the estimated million + since Biden's been in office that didn't get caught... They include the ones hauling in masses of drugs that are now killing upwards of ten of thousand here a month now.

Report: Border Patrol says 250,000 illegal immigrants ‘got away’ into the U.S. in the first six months
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...ot-away-total-for-2021-reaching-250k-in-june/

That hasn't let up or changed. If anything, it's gotten worse.

Back